I need some help with this, Ufo. 17 poles makes it tough to wire.
I came up with something like this, do You think it could work?
I came up with something like this, do You think it could work?
This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

...Meaning the MAYA 2012...
I can't wait so see and learn this things. Thankyou so much UFO
I happen to have one, from an old vacuum cleaner. it has a big core I think 20 poles not sure. Thanks again
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
I can't wait so see and learn this things. Thankyou so much UFO
I happen to have one, from an old vacuum cleaner. it has a big core I think 20 poles not sure. Thanks again
!
...can't recall.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
© 2007–2026 A & P Electronic Media and its licensors · posts © their authors · Copyright & Archive Policy

Comment