Originally posted by erfinder
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Self-induction
Collapse
X
-
Hello Dave,Originally posted by Turion View PostIf I understand what you are postulating, and I believe I do, it could make a significant difference in the 3BGS setup whether the motor is placed between the positive or between the negatives. When you look at the direction of current flow in a potentialized system such as this and consider the motor to be just coils of wire located between a higher potential and a lower potential, you want the flow to be in a specific direction through those coils. It then also matters which wire of the motor is connected to the two batteries in series, as these motors were designed to run in a specific direction. These are some things that should be taken into account as we set up a working 3BGS system, and I doubt most people who have tried it have ever considered these. If the motor puts out energy as a generator in a specific direction (either down the + line or the - line) if you have the motor facing the wrong way, that energy would be going to the wrong battery. You have certainly given me several things to consider about the 3BGS setup that I will carry over to a post on that thread for consideration.
Dave
As this is your area, and I have done no homework, I can only say we are related, the potential difference situation is not so clear cut in my situation. Thinking about it, setting up a gradient sounds like something that I might want to try when I get a few more concrete answers to some of my unanswered questions, doing so may assist in closing the gap between our projects.
I look forward to the results of your tests, I expect to learn as much from them as you will.
Regards
Steve
Comment
-
Hi Steve,
The energiser or magneto has been in my mind for a long time too, I have done quite a few experiments over the last years in trying to understand the principles behind it, and if they are related to the kromrey effect or resonance or something else. What you present now seems to be a new aspect, to me at least, which I find very interesting. But I feel I still miss a few informations about the setup you're talking about, probably because I don't have EFV 23 (I've ordered it though) and don't know how the magneto in question is connected.
- What do you drive it with? External motor, SG or with a pulse directly to the magneto coils at TDC?
- How is the source (battery?) back-charged, just from pulsing the magneto coils?
- Are you collecting the collapse too?
- Are the magnets in N-S-N-S arrangement?
- What did you mean by internal connection, series bifilar?
Last edited by Mario; 01-16-2014, 03:40 PM.
Comment
-

This is a machine that I call the
Orthogonal Hybrid - Generation 2.
This machine utilizes an advanced version of the connection method that has been presented. The term "advanced" denotes the additional connections necessary to maintain the desired effects at low resistance and inductance.
Here + to + and - to - is taken a step further.
RegardsLast edited by erfinder; 01-16-2014, 03:22 PM.
Comment
-
All students in electricity have been told that Resonance is one unique thing given by L and C of circuit (they have an unique formula for it too). Pretty much like in Catholic faith, marriage is unique, one lifetime thing, and don't even think otherwise because is bad for you.
However, the branch of Physics - Mechanics, do not have the same limitation and as demonstration I invite you to look at this (most interesting in second part - Test 2):
It is my opinion and I may be way wrong, but what I think Erfinder wants to demonstrate is that multiple resonance points can be achieved in electric circuits. That is my impression, going beyond a topology of circuit or another.
If that is the case, one could only wonder what results can be achieved when multiple resonant frequencies could play together in harmony...Last edited by barbosi; 01-16-2014, 03:57 PM.
Comment
-
Multiple resonance is not a new idea.
Hi barbosi,
I am not sure where you got the idea that all students of electricity are taught there is only one resonant frequency for a circuit. I was most certainly not taught that. Any of the older ham radio operators that actually had to learn the theory before getting their license knew that a transmitter could very easily transmit on more than one frequency and precautions had to be taken to prevent you from accidentally transmitting a signal that was outside the amateur bands. All tuned circuits have a primary frequency and can also resonate at harmonics of that frequency. And at the same time. This is not some big secret that has been hidden.
I am not saying that resonance doesn't have some interesting properties as it most certainly does. I am only saying the idea of multiple resonance points in the same circuit is not something new or something that has been hidden.
Respectfully, CarrollOriginally posted by barbosi View PostAll students in electricity have been told that Resonance is one unique thing given by L and C of circuit (they have an unique formula for it too). Pretty much like in Catholic faith, marriage is unique, one lifetime thing, and don't even think otherwise because is bad for you.Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.
Comment
-
My assumption was based on formula:Originally posted by citfta View PostI am not sure where you got the idea that all students of electricity are taught there is only one resonant frequency for a circuit. I was most certainly not taught that....
Respectfully, Carroll

Again as usual, assumptions are often wrong. In this case, mine was wrong.
I am happy to know there are individuals here who know their field and can assist on removing the errors.
Thank you and gladly accept the correction.
Comment
-
Originally posted by Mario View PostHi Steve,
The energiser or magneto has been in my mind for a long time too, I have done quite a few experiments over the last years in trying to understand the principles behind it, and if they are related to the kromrey effect or resonance or something else. What you present now seems to be a new aspect, to me at least, which I find very interesting. But I feel I still miss a few informations about the setup you're talking about, probably because I don't have EFV 23 (I've ordered it though) and don't know how the magneto in question is connected.
RegardsLast edited by erfinder; 02-25-2014, 11:05 AM.
Comment
-
Hi Steve,
It is strange that for the last 2 months I have been messing with my pulse
motor using the diodes as you depict in your last post.
My findings to this point are -
* the voltage average (+ rail) seems to pulse and read higher
* my scope shows 2x to 3x higher voltages
* power consumption increases and rpms rise dramatically
* my mechanical switching goes into overdrive
I've even tried to pull output from this increased + rail.
Still, what comes out (bemf) seems to go inline with that which is input.
I took the idea for the diodes coming from the supply from the magnacoaster patents.
Think I'll pop up a small video.
Cheers, Garry
Comment
-
Steve, thanks for clarifying. Correct me if I'm wrong, we could run the magneto like a motor directly with pulses and it wouldn't consume anything or even charge back. Or we could have a separate motor drive the magneto as a generator which would put out energy without putting drag on the motor.
regards,
Mario
Comment
-
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to anotherOriginally posted by erfinder View PostHello Shylo,
You and I are in the same boat, I'm not qualified to post either
. I'm not kidding, everything I am saying is based purely on speculation. Not going to come over well with many I'm sure, the only thing that will save me, with select few of those participating in this discussion, is the fact that I have invested the time and resources on a few experiments which support the speculation? Anyway better to be honest with myself and others now than to be called out later.... right?
Two coils. I appreciate your question because its one of the first that I asked. Here is what I have come to see. What I did was I studied one coil at a time. Its hard work trying to see whats there. We have so many individuals informing us how things should be seen, we rarely listen to ourselves. I could only make proper relations between two coils when I had a better understanding of whats going on in one coil.

The image illustrates what we have come to recognize as reality, that which is sold as fact. I won't argue as to whether it is a true representation of whats there or not, what could I offer other than an opinion anyway, and what value would this opinion have to one who sees something totally different?
Using arrows versus lines changes how I perceive whats going on in the field. If fields cancel, the following questions come up:
- Why do they cancel?
- Where do they cancel?
I haven't been able to answer these questions. The use of the arrows threw everything out of whack and I was forced to begin to see things a little differently. The simple use of arrows enabled me to observe in my tests that the fields between turns either organize and manifest the effect we call repulsion, or they organize and manifest the effect that we call attraction (neutralization) its not black and white. Attraction isn't neutralization, with magnets in hand we say attraction, but when the same effect happens between turns in windings we say neutralization? One day we may receive a real shock, when we realize that we misinterpreted the entire concept, the force which we identify with as being attraction doesn't exist, and neither does its opposite. This change in perspective would have no bearing on the physical actions taking place between the objects being observed.
Lots of words I know, please forgive me for that, the question you asked could have been responded to with less fluff...I am putting together a simple two coil presentation that I hope will shed a little more light on how I see the interaction between coils. When the video is finished I will let you know.
Again wonderful question, no straight answer, but as I said in the beginning .....speculation!
Regards
HyperPhysicsLast edited by Duncan; 01-17-2014, 08:20 AM.Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Comment

Comment