This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesla microfilm letters

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

    Comment


    • Attached Files
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

      Comment


      • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

        Comment


        • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

          Comment


          • +5810 500
            14, 110 350
            -8,730 280
            5,380 8730

            __________________________________________________ _________________
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

            Comment


            • I hope this thread get some updates, excellent work!

              Anyone know how i can do a search in this topic?
              I tried the search function.. but no luck so far.

              I'm looking for the translation where Tesla orders a French book about wireless communication.
              I'm sure i've read it in here.. but can't find it anymore.

              Any suggestions?

              tnX

              Comment


              • G.Scherff 210 is the first mention, 238 the next, then 246 and finally 267.

                I have put the verified transcripts together in one document that can easily be searched.
                That was the whole idea behind this project.
                Unfortunately I haven't had much time lately and the verification takes quite a lot of time too.
                It is great to see the project gets support from a number of people, especially Michelinho who has so far done by far the most transcripts.

                I hope to have some time again to catch up with Michel but if someone else wants to do some collecting, formatting and verfification work.... by all means!!


                Ernst.

                Comment


                • Almost 2 years have passed and finally I have managed to create a first publication out of these transcripts.
                  It concerns only a small subset: the letters to and from J.P. Morgan sr.
                  These together with a few related letters, articles and some context have now been put together in a small booklet that can be bought on Amazon.

                  I believe it provides a unique insight into what happened at that time and how it was experienced by those directly involved.

                  Please have a look and know that with your purchase you are supporting my project to revive Tesla's dream!
                  (Also, if you buy this book, please leave an honest and hopefully positive review on amazon)

                  Once I have sold a few books I plan to order some for myself as promotion material and one for Michelinho and Jeff Pearson if you'd PM me a delivery address!




                  Ernst.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X