This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gadgetmall Coanda OU UFO.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Spiral Magnetic Vortex.

    I saw a video where Brian O'Leary described how UFO's worked: Basically he explained that the power involved two counter rotating magnetic fields.

    Jerry Bayles is a theoretical physicist with an electro-gravitational "Unified Field Theory". Every galaxy has a black hole at the center along with every atom. Gravity and magnetism are linked like electricity and light. Jerry's lab tests involve spinning an axial polarized disk magnet in adjacency to "Exciter Magnets". The disk has no influence on the magnets at low R.P.M. then as the disc magnet accelerates the magnet field Spirals Outward.

    I spun very large magnets in a spiral bifilar Bedini. One day after stopping the 4" neo spinner, I brought the magnet sphere around 20 feet to the other end of the room to avoid collision. The magnet lifted up off the floor and flew into a smaller sphere and shattered it. I realized years later that a swirling magnetic "Tornado Field" lingered and extended far from the spin center.

    I thought last night that electrically charging a sheet of "Nanocrystyline Metglass" might cause it to fly on this invisible swirling field.

    Hee's a link to one of Jerry's videos:



    Below on the left is a picture of my 4" neo spinner inside the spiral coil core; On the right a magnetic viewer image of a ring magnet center hole:
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 06-18-2017, 10:58 PM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Magnetic vortex llft

      Turn the volume down on the soundtrack:

      Comment


      • #48
        Magnetic spiral.

        A starting spiral on the left and an actual photograph of electron and positron spirals on the left:
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-15-2017, 04:02 PM.

        Comment


        • #49
          Magnetic Flux Vortex.

          The important point is that a large high speed spinning neo magnet sphere generates a "Tornado Vortex" that extends outward in an expanding spiral and continues to rotate for an extended time after the prime mover is halted like a huge magnetic flywheel.

          I'm searching for a video I remember seeing that demonstrates this effect.

          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-04-2017, 06:22 PM.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
            I saw a video where Brian O'Leary described how UFO's worked: Basically he explained that the power involved two counter rotating magnetic fields.

            Jerry Bayles is a theoretical physicist with an electro-gravitational "Unified Field Theory". Every galaxy has a black hole at the center along with every atom. Gravity and magnetism are linked like electricity and light. Jerry's lab tests involve spinning an axial polarized disk magnet in adjacency to "Exciter Magnets". The disk has no influence on the magnets at low R.P.M. then as the disc magnet accelerates the magnet field Spirals Outward.

            I spun very large magnets in a spiral bifilar Bedini. One day after stopping the 4" neo spinner, I brought the magnet sphere around 20 feet to the other end of the room to avoid collision. The magnet lifted up off the floor and flew into a smaller sphere and shattered it. I realized years later that a swirling magnetic "Tornado Field" lingered and extended far from the spin center.

            I thought last night that electrically charging a sheet of "Nanocrystyline Metglass" might cause it to fly on this invisible swirling field.

            [/url]

            Below on the left is a picture of my 4" neo spinner inside the spiral coil core; On the right a magnetic viewer image of a ring magnet center hole:
            I am slightly familiar with Jerry Bayles. I am not familiar with these experiments. Almost everything he does is beyond my ability to comprehend sufficiently unless it's explained in lay terms.

            Now, I'm told that to rotate a magnetic field you have to physically spin the field. What you experienced is the first story I've encountered that describes a magnetic vortex, or cyclone/tornado like action.

            I have to say that's a story which reminds me of some of Joe Parr's experiences with shape power pyramids or tetrahedrons.

            Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
            I realized years later that a swirling magnetic "Tornado Field" lingered and extended far from the spin center.
            A very significant observation quite frankly: I dare say one with some rather interesting implications.

            So ya know, the space around us is supposedly arranged in a crystalline pattern of sorts, and held together by means of interlocking tensors, which for lack of a better description, are merely the mathematical descriptors of geometry for our reality in space and the energies that make up matter by binding ions to each other, and all of which form this crystalline like arrangement of our so called dimension.

            At least this is what I've managed to deduce from a wide ranging assortment of mathematical mumbo jumbo, graphs, spells, incantations, or what may rightly be labeled everyday basic Voodoo Science. Probably completely inaccurately, much like most things I also think I understand, but I'm happy with the idea that I know something, even if so far all of this profound knowledge has proven entirely meaningless, but I digress....

            So anyways....Edward Leedskalnin said that there were no such things as electrons, that electron theory was all bunk, and that there were only magnets; tiny, tiny, magnets. The qualities of Chiral Crystals are eerily in keeping with that idea, and although I know almost nothing about these crystals right now, I do know that they seemed linked to the nature of reality and to life itself in ways we do not as yet understand, and that these crystals can act as magnetic switches that then rotate and or can also influence the magnetic fields around themselves. Now, I'm just beginning to dig into this myself, but thought it worth bringing up as a result of your own experience; what with blowing up magnets in reckless disregard for life and limb.

            So ya know...there's more going on than we imagine with this here reality. Joe Parr himself said that once he had created this energy bubble, that's what Joe called it, he then said it continued to grow and was a problem. Now I don't know about others, but levitating high power magnets flying about and blowing themselves to kingdom come is a problem for me personally, and maybe others too? Some danged interesting information is what that is Allen.

            Any how I'm kind of all over the place, but I want to show you something I just ran in to. I feel confident it will have meaning, or if not meaning then at least it's good for shock value.
            Schematic figure of designed chiral photonic crystals: PS, the link worked for me.

            What are the odds?



            Twisting magnets enhance data storage capacity
            Members of a research collaboration have succeeded in experimentally verifying the properties of crystals of chiral magnetic materials, which may lead to the development of new types of magnetic memories with unprecedented storage capacities. The collaboration "A Consortium to Exploit Spin Chirality in Advanced Materials" was established in 2015 between scientists in several countries including Japan, Russia, and the UK.
            Last edited by Gambeir; 05-05-2017, 02:08 AM.
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

            Comment


            • #51
              I might mention a couple of ideas. One is that a turbo from a car or truck has a suitable turbine wheel. No need to make anything. Off the shelf components are available.
              Just call up images and then search turbocharger parts. Probably better if it can be run up to a high enough RPM.

              Have you thought about directional control systems? I've been thinking about this as a possible issue. Originally I was thinking we needed a swash plate like on a helicopter.
              You have any thoughts on this right off hand?

              A secondary thought involves model helicopters. There are parts to those which might be useful.

              Search RC Heli schematics, and such. You want to see something like this.
              rcvliegshop.eu is available for sale! Check it out on ExpiredDomains.com. rcvliegshop.eu is in high demand, secure it today!


              Example of main drive gear for a model helicopter


              PS: I guess this means the study of this field is now illegal in Europe huh? I mean what with the hate speech laws they have and all....LOL!
              Last edited by Gambeir; 05-05-2017, 02:18 AM.
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

              Comment


              • #52
                Here's some links to drive yourself crazy with.

                CFD Study of an Annular-Ducted Fan Lift System for VTOL Aircraft
                Aerospace | Free Full-Text | CFD Study of an Annular-Ducted Fan Lift System for VTOL Aircraft | HTML

                Great site
                Most designers were amateurs, but even the professionals were seduced by the idea of a completely circular craft

                US Patents: Wingless aerodynes, disc aircraft, lenticular airplanes, &c...

                some patents which I spotted. This turbo ramjet being a unique and interesting work round for running a ramjet motor without having to be flying a couple hundred miles per hour.

                Rotary ramjet turbo-generator
                A Brayton-cycle rotary ramjet engine ( 10 ) operated within the confines of a helically elongated pass-through duct formed between a preferably stationary radially outward surface ( 14 ) and an outer rotating flow channel ( 36 ). The flow channel ( 36 ) is contoured between its inlet ( 34 ) and outlet ( 38 ) to include a supersonic diffuser ( 40 ), a combustor ( 42 ) and an expansion nozzle ( 44 ). Gaseous fuel, or liquid fuel atomized by a fuel slinger ( 58 ) within a housing ( 46 ), or solid fuel in the form of fine particulates, is inter-mixed with an oxidizer prior to being directed to the flow channel inlets ( 34 ). The air and fuel are combusted in the flow channels ( 36 ) and exhausted through the rear of the housing ( 46 ). A generator ( 22 ) can be coupled to a power shaft ( 18 ) to convert net shaft power into electricity. Preferably, the rotor ( 24 ) and stator ( 12 ) are fabricated from a ceramic or other high-temperature material so that combustor exit temperatures (T 3 ) can be operated at highly efficient levels.


                The rest of these are sketchy and possibly a bit crazy. Might be worth taking a moment of time.
                The present invention herein is a disc shaped wing comprised two disc segments, an inner disc assembly and an outer disc assembly, that counter-rotate to enable vertical take off and landing. The inner disc assembly has a plurality of flap blades that open to provide lift during take off and landing and close to provide a substantially contiguous surface during horizontal flight. The outer disc assembly has a plurality of lower blades that contain retractable blades. During take off and landing the retractable blades extend to provide added lift and stability. The wing shape and counter-rotation also imparts greater stability and lift for horizontal flight.

                The present invention provides a vertical takeoff and landing aircraft vehicle in which a ducted fan with upwardly directed inlet discharges air generally horizontally across a segmented circular wing. Said wing segments are individually controllable in pitch and each includes a spoiler and split flaps to increase effectiveness and sensitivity in lifting and controlling the aircraft. Directional stability and thrust for horizontal movement is provided by controls directing different proportions of total airflow to the various segments around the aircraft and varying the direction of said airflow both radially and vertically. Power failure protection is provided by means for maintaining free rotation of the fan until needed to provide lift at touchdown.

                A circular wing aircraft in the form of a helicopter comprising a fuselage and a circular wing assembly. A structure is for mounting the circular wing assembly above the fuselage in a stationary manner. An air impeller unit is rotatively carried within the circular wing assembly. A device is for driving the air impeller unit to rotate about a central axis within the circular wing assembly, so as to provide lift and flight movement while yaw control is maintained.

                This invention relates to autogyros and to counter-rotating rotor helicopters. It further relates to compound autogyros and/or helicopters that employ a lifting surface or wing in forward flight. More specifically this invention provides an autogyro with counter-rotating rotors, circular planform wing integral with the rotors, and means for engaging power to the rotors for vertical ascent, descent and hovering.
                "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                Comment


                • #53
                  Ducted fan.

                  @Gambeir,

                  Thank you. I've seen much of that material in the past. I met with Dr. Moller and toured his test facility.

                  Here are two fact's gleaned from the ducted fan PDF:

                  ONE: The F-35 JSF uses a shaft to turn the fan:

                  TWO: "Therefore, compared to the Apache rotor, the 3-m lift fan system is more efficient and can save 22% of the power".

                  Imagine a ducted fan "Frisbee" with a couple of jets on an airframe as pictured below on the left:
                  Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-13-2017, 03:41 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Yes this is a useful pdf.
                    Aerospace | Free Full-Text | CFD Study of an Annular-Ducted Fan Lift System for VTOL Aircraft | HTML

                    I didn't have time to pick through it when I posted it, but for me, the fact that the fans are twin fans, one over the other in counter rotation is important, and that the fans could be jet driven (Avro Car) eliminates mechanical failure.

                    OK, well this is a bit of a shock to be frank.
                    "compared to the Apache rotor, the 3-m lift fan system is more efficient and can save 22% of the power"

                    Now, as far as a model goes, I thought this rotary ramjet turbo-generator is an interesting concept: Not something I've seen applied to a ram jet motor, and which might work as an alternative being a jet power source. Somewhere's about there's an extensive site from a gentleman that worked with ramjet missiles I've looked at before. They are more complex than one imagines. A lot of math involved, but you're good with that I know.
                    A Brayton-cycle rotary ramjet engine ( 10 ) operated within the confines of a helically elongated pass-through duct formed between a preferably stationary radially outward surface ( 14 ) and an outer rotating flow channel ( 36 ). The flow channel ( 36 ) is contoured between its inlet ( 34 ) and outlet ( 38 ) to include a supersonic diffuser ( 40 ), a combustor ( 42 ) and an expansion nozzle ( 44 ). Gaseous fuel, or liquid fuel atomized by a fuel slinger ( 58 ) within a housing ( 46 ), or solid fuel in the form of fine particulates, is inter-mixed with an oxidizer prior to being directed to the flow channel inlets ( 34 ). The air and fuel are combusted in the flow channels ( 36 ) and exhausted through the rear of the housing ( 46 ). A generator ( 22 ) can be coupled to a power shaft ( 18 ) to convert net shaft power into electricity. Preferably, the rotor ( 24 ) and stator ( 12 ) are fabricated from a ceramic or other high-temperature material so that combustor exit temperatures (T 3 ) can be operated at highly efficient levels.


                    The other stuff, well it just shows there's a long history to wanting wings in the garage: Lots of ideas, most completely wacked.

                    Anyways some of this may be useful. Will have to digest and think about this a bit more while fooling round getting some stuff together to lay out a cutter for a saucer hull.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 05-05-2017, 07:29 PM.
                    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Found this which goes with the Annular ducted lift fan VTOL aircraft pdf.

                      Annular ducted lift fan VTOL aircraft - Patent application
                      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                      Comment


                      • #57
                        I've been on this for so long that I was sure there was more ....somewhere's about in the wilds.

                        So anyways...."THIS"

                        Seems these sonofs.....have a head start! Go to the link below for data overload.

                        edav

                        Right about now this appears to be the go to source.
                        There's also a page with load of pdfs I've got to sort through.
                        Some more useful than others.


                        Schauberger drawing - “Spin Wave Technology”


                        “Eizelement” is not the full word but in German this stands for “Magnets”

                        *****This is completely inaccurate: It directly translates specifically to heating element
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 05-09-2017, 12:23 PM.
                        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                        Comment


                        • #58
                          BTW, I just picked up a lazy susan, and the complete hull for a Hanabau III from the dollar store this AM. I feel sorry for other people>

                          This may make more sense once you add on my paper modeling techniques to the infomation in the PDF Link from Ultralightamerica.com
                          I have no idea if this works or not yet.

                          LETTER 01-15 “Pie Plate Flying Saucer Experiment”
                          fixed the link
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 05-07-2017, 10:41 PM.
                          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                          Comment


                          • #59
                            Allen these make more sense to you. I've found this stuff but am pretty busy right this second. Haven't got time to look them over well.



                            Complete Index to documents.
                            Index of /Docs/Writings
                            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                            Comment


                            • #60
                              Thank you all for the detailed information and references, happy flying!!!
                              "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X