RE: how will it behave.
That is exactly what I want to know..
I am thinking of trying all sorts of electrolite.
Some of my batteries respond MUCH better than others with the SSG. I have a hunch it is the mixture of the electrolite that allows for a better reaction with the SSG. I am thinking, we could formulate a battery designed chemically for the SSG then we would have something!
Originally posted by Jetijs
View Post
I am thinking of trying all sorts of electrolite.
Some of my batteries respond MUCH better than others with the SSG. I have a hunch it is the mixture of the electrolite that allows for a better reaction with the SSG. I am thinking, we could formulate a battery designed chemically for the SSG then we would have something!


Will do load tests, but looking better.
.When I bought them the highest voltage was 12.71 and after a couple of weeks they got up to standing voltage of 12.84 not to bad but as of today after charging them up last night they happily sit at 12.95
.I also have a sealed lead acid 28AH battery that sits today at 13.25 that happens to be at least 15 years old and was sitting around and basically lost all voltage over the years but I'm happy to say it is hands down the best battery in my arsenal lol.See the funny thing about JB's charger is it will charge a battery in 3.5 to 4 hours wheather theres 1 battery or ? batteries
.Dont just give up on it just yet.Keep up the good work.
Comment