This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imhotep's Radiant Oscillator Video

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Efficiency: US vs Europe

    Originally posted by Tecstatic View Post
    I just checked 4 of my spare CFL bulbs I have on store for replacement of defective bulbs.

    All had the CE mark used in the EU countries. One was produced in China, the other had no mark of county of origin.

    All had a power factor of 1.00 and a consumption of 9, 11, 20 and 23 Watts as specified.

    When I did some rotoverter experiments, I also checked my freezer. adding a capacitor to achieve 0.98 power factor saved 15%.

    Thank you Peter for your clarifications on the rotoverter some time ago.

    Talking rotoverter, Hector mentioned that when resonance is achieved, the magnet field extends quite strongly outside the motor.

    With my home made "ignition coil" I took a neo magnet and I was surprised to find that I could feel the magnet vibrate at 20cm distance from the core welding rods.Closer the vibrations were strong, My circuit oscillates around 300 Hz.

    After a few minutes of running the circuit. the welding rods heat up. so I guess this is one reason my circuit consumes 3 amps at 8 volts supply from a Li-Ion pack. My bulb is rated 23 Watts. It is brighter now, but less than half the brightness of a similar normal powered bulb. It is hard to see the true brightness of the CFL on a video. Is your brightness the same as the ordinary similar bulb ?

    I must visit a scrap yard to get an ignition coil. To my knowledge, no modern cars around me uses these ignition coils anymore. For emission control all is now computer controlled. My own car has no distributor or high tension wire. but individual ignition coils directly upon each spark plug, so the high tension area is sealed inside the top, protected from moisture and salt.

    Another option is to make a better coil myself, but I will wait until I get time to make a winding machine able to handle very thin wires. In all not so easy to do.

    Eric
    Eric,

    Thanks for running these tests. It shows a number of things. 1) Power Factor correcting the CFLs is easy. Apparently, in countries like the EU, where they honestly CARE about high efficiency, the CFLs come Power Factor corrected. 2) Here in the US, where they only sell us JUNK (branded as Excellent) the CFLs come to us with no Power Factor correction, and therefore use way more power than they need to.

    So, in your case, Imhotep's circuit will only save you 75% on the large CFLs. My guess is, this is still worth doing.

    Thanks for helping the folks here in the USA realize, once again, how we are "taken for fools" and cheated at every opportunity. It's comforting to know how consistent this treatment is. Its the one thing we can count on.

    Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

    Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

    Comment


    • Another way to measure PF

      Is possible measure PF with a Oscilloscope?
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

      Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

      Comment


      • Originally posted by patmac View Post
        Is possible measure PF with a Oscilloscope?
        You must find the phase difference between the Voltage and the Current. You must look at the waveform of the voltage and current and find the phase difference. You can see the current waveform by using a one ohm resistor.
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

        Comment


        • i will be posting the movie procedure that Dr. Peter Lindemann has outlined to me it should be available tonight or early tomorrow. it will show how Americans always get it (over charged for medicine ,over taxed etc...) i have worked many hours with Peter and i have never heard him get upset but he was p.o. when in his research he discovered the cfl problem. i will post a follow up movie with a easy procedure to equalize our position in the world. yay! since everyone who modifies the cfl's will be experienced in opening these bulbs up it will be easy to add the proper cap then close it up and get the savings on all your bulbs


          Nikola Tesla

          http://www.imhotepslab.com

          Comment


          • US vs. EU power efficiency

            Eric,

            Thanks for running these tests. It shows a number of things. 1) Power Factor correcting the CFLs is easy. Apparently, in countries like the EU, where they honestly CARE about high efficiency, the CFLs come Power Factor corrected. 2) Here in the US, where they only sell us JUNK (branded as Excellent) the CFLs come to us with no Power Factor correction, and therefore use way more power than they need to.

            So, in your case, Imhotep's circuit will only save you 75% on the large CFLs. My guess is, this is still worth doing.

            Thanks for helping the folks here in the USA realize, once again, how we are "taken for fools" and cheated at every opportunity. It's comforting to know how consistent this treatment is. Its the one thing we can count on.

            Peter

            Comment


            • You bet there's a large magnetic field if thats a problem, you can shield it. But you can also utilize it, think about it. And another thing that hasn't dawned on many people that i h ave been thinking about, if it was so easy for me to retrieve these spikes off the shared negative end of this coil it kinda makes you wonder what kind of spikes you can get off a lawn mower ground, and possibly a car ground. you have tons of coils collapsing into that ground. There is protection diodes on all cpu's and all over the electronics systems on these cars. Some smart individual is going to pull these spikes and pop some hho and with some energy recovery eventually. Have fun and think about that for awhile. I have.

              ps : thank you for much for the information i was hoping you would research the bulb. I know your power is different i was hoping for the capacitance values that you provided. Peter has also provided me with a starting point to correct these discrepancies. I will immediately be posting a video to show everyone the procedure to check their own in their areas and quickly after that work on solving it and posting a corrected procedure
              Last edited by **~Imhotep~**; 08-05-2008, 02:57 AM.


              Nikola Tesla

              http://www.imhotepslab.com

              Comment


              • Condenser capacity

                Regarding the Briggs and Stratton condenser. I found a post at Engine Specifications, Decipher Codes, OEM Home Pages & Carb Info Help. - DoItYourself.com Community Forums where the codes were given for Tecumseh and B&S. Only the B&S provided some info on the condenser. I was unable to find the document that was quoted from.

                "Older model engines using points and condensers: Condenser capacity for ALL models is: .18 to .24 MFD"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by llynch View Post
                  Regarding the Briggs and Stratton condenser. I found a post at Engine Specifications, Decipher Codes, OEM Home Pages & Carb Info Help. - DoItYourself.com Community Forums where the codes were given for Tecumseh and B&S. Only the B&S provided some info on the condenser. I was unable to find the document that was quoted from.

                  "Older model engines using points and condensers: Condenser capacity for ALL models is: .18 to .24 MFD"

                  EXCELLENT!! A great find! Thank you so very much. Now we all have a starting point to work with if we want to try and find an alternative to the condenser.


                  Nikola Tesla

                  http://www.imhotepslab.com

                  Comment


                  • Imhotep's Radiant Oscillator

                    Just a quick note. I did not use a Briggs and Straton condenser in my replication. I went to a Kragan Auto parts store near me and asked for the cheapest ignition condenser that they had. I have no idea what it belongs on. It cost $5 us. The box says Niehoff DR29. The condenser has no markings on it. I will get the B & S condenser at Ace Hardware this week and try it to see if it makes any difference. I think that any old style ignition condenser will work. Lidmotor

                    Comment


                    • Condenser capacity

                      A quick search for terms: ignition condenser capacity mfd auto, will show many different cars that use the same capacitance ranges. Should help if a general hardware store isn't available.

                      Comment


                      • the next video is being uploaded now PLEASE WATCH!!!


                        Nikola Tesla

                        http://www.imhotepslab.com

                        Comment


                        • Imhotep I believe your circuit is loosely based upon these




                          http://keelynet.com/tesla/00568179.pdf.

                          I think that studying the principles put forth in these patents will greatly help the indivdial come to grips with the resonant activitives being unleashed. Is Mario still around Peter? I believe he built a good Ozone replication with a Fet and was getting high voltage off his transformers secondary. I believe there is a way to get this to run off one battery, and have the spikes charge/supplement it alone.

                          I can also see the similarities of this circuit to the sg circuit. I might even try winding a SS self oscillator a la Bedini with a third winding as the secondary of the transformer. Looking over the net I note that the ratio of primary to secondary on an ignition coil is about 1:100. No wonder resistance is so high on the secondary.

                          Love what youve done mate, so simple, yet so useful. My replication is coming, when I get the chance/funds. If Steve is out there maybe he has a few words of wisdom
                          Last edited by ren; 08-05-2008, 07:59 AM.
                          "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

                          Comment


                          • HV lighting fluros

                            Guys, encase you haven't seen this
                            Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!


                            Ash

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ren View Post
                              Imhotep I believe your circuit is loosely based upon these




                              http://keelynet.com/tesla/00568179.pdf.

                              I think that studying the principles put forth in these patents will greatly help the indivdial come to grips with the resonant activitives being unleashed. Is Mario still around Peter? I believe he built a good Ozone replication with a Fet and was getting high voltage off his transformers secondary. I believe there is a way to get this to run off one battery, and have the spikes charge/supplement it alone.

                              I can also see the similarities of this circuit to the sg circuit. I might even try winding a SS self oscillator a la Bedini with a third winding as the secondary of the transformer. Looking over the net I note that the ratio of primary to secondary on an ignition coil is about 1:100. No wonder resistance is so high on the secondary.

                              Love what youve done mate, so simple, yet so useful. My replication is coming, when I get the chance/funds. If Steve is out there maybe he has a few words of wisdom
                              thank you for the research !!ren i will check it out


                              Nikola Tesla

                              http://www.imhotepslab.com

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                                Guys, encase you haven't seen this
                                Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!


                                Ash
                                very interesting info thank you good find!


                                Nikola Tesla

                                http://www.imhotepslab.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X