Very nice work Rick, can't wait to get mine going but still waiting for my mags: left Germany Monday and is showing that they are in Spain and waiting for delivery, as I have a tracker on them.
Mike
Mike
This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.
I believe you have a winner here!
I believe you have a winner here! 
(steps 1-9 are missing)
Rick
for the links
It also underscores how we've been lied to by "the powers that be" and what passes for science these days with regard to magnets and what they can and cannot do. Assuming this works (and there is little doubt in my mind that it will) the game is over with respect to power generation. Many thanks to you for sharing this and also to your father for sharing his knowledge with you.

© 2007–2026 A & P Electronic Media and its licensors · posts © their authors · Copyright & Archive Policy

Comment