Reply to Shamus:
Hi Shamus,
Yes, I can see that a small replication would be quite the conversation piece to have on a coffee table. Actually, I have been filming my videos on my dining room table, so that's a prominent display when folks drop by. It's a good thing my wife doesn't see any problem with me doing things this way. I highly recommend that everyone get their spouse and children involved in this project. It will be a life and learning experience they will never forget.
Best wishes to you,
Rick
Originally posted by Shamus
View Post
Yes, I can see that a small replication would be quite the conversation piece to have on a coffee table. Actually, I have been filming my videos on my dining room table, so that's a prominent display when folks drop by. It's a good thing my wife doesn't see any problem with me doing things this way. I highly recommend that everyone get their spouse and children involved in this project. It will be a life and learning experience they will never forget.
Best wishes to you,
Rick

The rotor mags are set up individually so as the spacings are such as to acomodate the passing of the stator mag. I hope I have explained myself as and when I will post a simple drawing. Mags arrived this morning, so full steam ahead or I should say full rotors ahead
Comment