Originally posted by Hoppy
View Post
thanks for your post.
the new video's I have posted above demonstrates a way to test changes done to the circuit and see if the raise the efficiency or not.
However, I do not have the knowledge or a method I trust to measure total power in compared to out. It is clear as you can see
the difference in bulb intensity between using the circuit compared to straight DC.Hopefully by working together we will be able to come to a method of measurement we can generally agree upon. We maybe witnessing a birth of a new measuring standard.
Lets hope so! since the existing one I have never quite had faith in.
Luc

... the only difference is in her circuit the flyback is created by the small inductance of a heating element and in mine it is created by a much higher inductance coil.
,
and
to all
Comment