Originally posted by ashtweth
View Post
This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.
I suggest you forget Iran and any thing else and focus on bone fide testing like we are. Thanks
.
.
We tried to get it finished before the solid state to help ALL. We are still working on it, but now we are focusing MOST of our time on finishing the solid state board. Its in pieces ATM and we have more parts on the way now, there are live demos of the SS and people can evaluate the boards with out having to do what we did with the E-orbo, this was posted before.
...and/or are impatient, your going to find that your falling into the trap that others have, if you want to evaluate the principles, you can try to qualify and get a board that's plug in and play -An INSTANT validation.
.Hope to have news soon on the solid state and will report progress.
Bod, i have an Orgone meter now to do some tests will start a new thread and be able to test a lot of things for you and all. This is one fancy Orgone meter..good to see you back brother..
I really appreciate you going the distance with Steorn for the benefit of the members here. Happy soldering my friend!
I really appreciate you going the distance with Steorn for the benefit of the members here. Happy soldering my friend!
, well you know you could test ours with that scope you can if you sign an NDA, thats the cool thing about Steorn, you are allowed to do that, i wish some guys from here would check it out, i guess they will after we give the good news, you wont be able to move faster then us tho unless you have a nice scope and Steorn send it priority post
More soon my friend, promise you will like the next post, count on it. Thanks for hanging in there TJ. wont let you down my friend, count on it.
. We are working on a different board with more grunt which is upgradable in order to run a Specific bigger application. But if you have a good scope my friend go for it, i dont see why you could not begin to upgrade it.
.
. The only guy my money is on to beat us is Clanzer that dood is a machine
If any hard worker deserved to give the open source community the good news, it would be SEAN. They are a good team over there, All credits to the troops on the SKBD. They are doing a good job , a job no one else is doing
Thanks for your diligence. I just wanted to say that even though there are many who are interested in this thread and your work on the Orbo and SS device, you should feel no obligation and really you owe us nothing. Your work and contributions, as well as your efforts with Panacea speak for themselves. Although i'm sure you are self motivated to provide some answers to the Steorn question for us all. I truly hope that you are making time for deserved rest and relaxation.
) I'm using magnetic bearings for my wheel and have been using your illustrations here to my benefit. I know that I'm likely going to be fumbling some of the very fine specifications undoubtedly. However, I always enjoy fabricating and I get excited by exploring new ideas. Can't help myself but to jump ahead without proper license. I won't publish anything specific about my experimental design here in this thread in order to avoid confusing the proper design of the real device. © 2007–2026 A & P Electronic Media and its licensors · posts © their authors · Copyright & Archive Policy

Comment