This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radiant Energy with Piezo Electrics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Radiant Energy with Piezo Electrics

    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

  • #2
    Piezo Crystal and Earthquakes

    Piezo crystals are very cool. They release electricity when stressed.

    10 mins before the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China, there are photo's of clouds in the area that had strange colors. Like the kind not seen before.


    One research report I read claimed that the area is rich in Piezo crystal rock and the compressions before the earthquake released energy that caused the clouds to change colors.


    Fluxite.com
    Pure Energy

    Comment


    • #3
      Looks like HAARP to me.

      Comment


      • #4
        it would be interesting if...

        What if you made a connection to the piezo that allowed it to both conduct sound and wind as well. Blades that are ultra thin would flex pretty easy and allow for both wind and sound transmutation to voltage potential.

        These blades would be permanently mounted to the piezo and will easily vibrate with just a breath of air. Since all sound is movement in the air it would do both very very efficiently.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Fluxite View Post
          Piezo crystals are very cool. They release electricity when stressed.

          10 mins before the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China, there are photo's of clouds in the area that had strange colors. Like the kind not seen before.


          One research report I read claimed that the area is rich in Piezo crystal rock and the compressions before the earthquake released energy that caused the clouds to change colors.


          Fluxite.com
          Pure Energy
          you have focalized an good issue.. I'm pretty sure that energy receiver of Tesla working using GALENA.. with GALENA you can create an simple and good receiver and at the same time accumulated and released energy... I suppose that also Moray have used that crystal.. some infos here... http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Tesla's_Pierce-Arrow .. You need ONLY an good source of RADIANT ENERGY .. Regards
          Last edited by tutanka; 09-21-2010, 08:10 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            That web link is in italian but the images contained inside are clears and are good for your mind, Trasmettitore a spinterometro - Wikipedia

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tutanka View Post
              That web link is in italian but the images contained inside are clears and are good for your mind, Trasmettitore a spinterometro - Wikipedia
              English version : Spark-gap transmitter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

              Comment


              • #8
                I did research some time back, into the tesla car subject. Not sure if its true or not.

                I do think tubes can be used to create a diopole. Tubes can also carry a lot of current that would be required to power a 1932 Peirce Arrow.

                Fluxite.com
                Pure Energy

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fluxite View Post
                  I did research some time back, into the tesla car subject. Not sure if its true or not.

                  I do think tubes can be used to create a diopole. Tubes can also carry a lot of current that would be required to power a 1932 Peirce Arrow.

                  Fluxite.com
                  Pure Energy
                  I am currently working on the power source he engineered for the Pierce arrow. Since all great inventors has a style and a flow to their inventiveness i figured I would go the same path as Tesla did. I have a plan already going and am about to start putting together a small version of it soon.

                  It should look like this:



                  The end of the circuit is the tough part and I think that transformer that goes to the load should be the load itself. See if that helps you...

                  The circuit has design flaws. The first transformer is a normal step up transformer. The second transformer is a special No core oil filled transformer with a bucking primary wind. The second layden jar is optional. The third transformer can be used but not in that configuration. If it is in that config then you need to have a tube chopper like Tesla most likely did between the receiving antenna and the third transformer. There is also something with static shielding from the second transformer to the antennas as well.

                  To better explain the second transformer is the key of this whole setup. This transformer in all intense and purpose is actually two devices in one. It is a layen jar in itself. the outer case is shielded with aluminum or in the case of Tesla he used zinc. inside the dielectric of oil are the transformer coils with no core. The primary is a split bucking primary with a long secondary or connected secondary. The original design of this special transformer is from here:

                  "Experiments with Alternate Currents of High Potential and High Frequency"

                  Figure 3 specifically.

                  This setup is very very unusual if you read the description. It seems that this is the method that Tesla used to power the motor in the car and I have modified the original diagram to show how to take advantage of the flow of charges that this system allows. Pay specific attantion to how the discharge is amplified as it goes from the larges surface area to the smaller when he talks about the effects of this system in action. AS you read down in the descriptions he talks about one wire transmissions of charges and how he got it to work.

                  I believe the tubes that are mentioned actually chop up the direct current so it can not short out and burn everything after the special transformer, this is also called run away mode. I believe this was a way to control the process directly instead of the traditional gas pedal. The motor probably ran all the timer and he just used the clutch to engage or disengage the system of the transmission from the running motor. I also believe he included a bypass to let the charges escape and regroup to fire on the next pulse. This bypass also included a small rod for an antenna. Since it was said he inserted two rods into the box then this would be why. I have not included the bypass yet and am still working out all the details. Of course the picture I referenced is actually my first attempt to figure this out. It is not the newest figure of the current setup that I am working on. I am waiting to complete the circuit diagram before releasing it.
                  Last edited by Jbignes5; 09-21-2010, 11:29 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tesla Car

                    I don't want to hijack the thread. Do you have another open thread to discuss the Tesla car?

                    Fluxite.com
                    Pure Energy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There's quite a bit of info available regarding piezoelectric energy harvesting.

                      Google

                      A Phenomenon is anything which can be apprehended by the senses.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jbignes5 View Post
                        I am currently working on the power source he engineered for the Pierce arrow. Since all great inventors has a style and a flow to their inventiveness i figured I would go the same path as Tesla did. I have a plan already going and am about to start putting together a small version of it soon.

                        It should look like this:

                        http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...acircuit-1.jpg
                        That circuit is similarry to other present on internet, no difference.. The only problem is that configuration don't produce electricity because you don't produce radiant energy!!
                        Isn't sufficient use an capacitor and one coil for produce extra energy.
                        Radiant energy is RELEASED if you force nature, only spyke do't are sufficient for produce stable and costant energy. You need an radiant energy source. Tesla create free electrons from air, Gray probably use nitrogen inside tube.. in all case all inventors use atomic energy released from nature. Im pretty sure that all use crystals like galena as natural generator and battery at the same time, probably (need to test) if irradiated with radiant energy and used in parallel with capacitor can created an large amount of electricity.

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yeah...

                            Originally posted by Fluxite View Post
                            I don't want to hijack the thread. Do you have another open thread to discuss the Tesla car?

                            Fluxite.com
                            Pure Energy
                            I am currently working on the problem in this thread. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-negative.html

                            Since this has to deal with splitting the positive, it goes along the lines of that thread.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by tutanka View Post
                              That circuit is similarry to other present on internet, no difference.. The only problem is that configuration don't produce electricity because you don't produce radiant energy!!
                              Isn't sufficient use an capacitor and one coil for produce extra energy.
                              Radiant energy is RELEASED if you force nature, only spyke do't are sufficient for produce stable and costant energy. You need an radiant energy source. Tesla create free electrons from air, Gray probably use nitrogen inside tube.. in all case all inventors use atomic energy released from nature. Im pretty sure that all use crystals like galena as natural generator and battery at the same time, probably (need to test) if irradiated with radiant energy and used in parallel with capacitor can created an large amount of electricity.
                              So you built the system? Nice.. What was the results? Got anything that tells me facts and not your opinion?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X