Yeah I had seen them but didn't take much notice. I'll keep studying it to see if I can understand it better. Your right the opto's are 8 pin.
Yes I think i see what you mean about the grounding. Interesting, i'll have to see if I can find some better drawings of fet drivers using opto's.
Good points.
Yes I think i see what you mean about the grounding. Interesting, i'll have to see if I can find some better drawings of fet drivers using opto's.Good points.

Also the fall time seems reletively unaffected by driving two together, but the rise time is. There are no resistors on this setup. This type of driver works good but i think it has something to do with the twitching at higher frequencies, so i'm not happy till I work it out. Maybe resistors have a smoothing effect.
Sooner or later. Should be able to get freaky frequencies with that. Throw in a tesla serial connected bifilar pancake coil somewhere. Woohoo 

i've got one, fixed 12 volts, just haven't got around to it yet.
I assure you that does make sense, if you read it the right way.
Comment