diode
Hi Farmhand,
After you slice away everything, watch the watkjyky video, etc., that is the location and orientation of the recovery diode(s). The only thing that's missing (as I wrote when I posted the schematic) is the choke that finally goes 'after' the diode in series on its way to battery+. And, as I said at the time, the choke is not there because I didn't have one and didn't know what it was for anyhow ... and still am not sure.
Now, because we do NOT have an actual schematic of watkjyky's modified Hex Controller board, I assume the diodes go there ... because there's no other place they could go?
Later
Originally posted by Farmhand
View Post
After you slice away everything, watch the watkjyky video, etc., that is the location and orientation of the recovery diode(s). The only thing that's missing (as I wrote when I posted the schematic) is the choke that finally goes 'after' the diode in series on its way to battery+. And, as I said at the time, the choke is not there because I didn't have one and didn't know what it was for anyhow ... and still am not sure.
Now, because we do NOT have an actual schematic of watkjyky's modified Hex Controller board, I assume the diodes go there ... because there's no other place they could go?
Later

i'm sure there must be a good reason but i've missed it.
Very entertaining. Notice how the dolphins can swirl thier air toroids "around the ring aswell as through the centre and around back through. See how long they go for and how stable but manoverable those swirling air toroids are. the energy is definitly consevered by action or something.
It would be a very handy componant though. Do you hear the ouputs he claims of his devices.
Surely not. I must try that it's humid here. That brings up another point, this desufator circuit seems to be heavily influenced by the coil. Is it like that with the op-amp PWM as well ?
or conicals just for the fun of it. I appologise for getting off project all the time but I like to take every opportunity to enjoy my experiments.
I took one end of the sine wave in each hand, it felt really wierd. But i'm ok now, I think. I would've been a lot more carefull if it was low frequency. I didn't think it would do that at that high of a frequency.
Comment