Originally posted by mauiflipper
View Post
I just ordered 5lb. Will take couple days from US. They have free shipping within US and free 1oz of any spice from their inventory + free sample
I don't have any "virgin" battery atm but few formatted LAB to choose from.
Thanks
Vtech

) and re filled with alum solution. After watching your videos I came to the conclusion (which was brewing in my head before) that such process has great potential to use reclaimed batteries in solar applications, since they can be safely discharged to 10.5V. Something which cannot be done with regular LAB's without hurting them. I'll see if I can get my hands on some forklift or golf cart batteries and convert them to alum. One think which always bothered me when dealing with acid was corrosion at both posts (either green/blue or non conductive, glass like) as well as wet spots around the vent caps. They often appear few days after charging and I have to clean them with soapy water. It would be nice for change not to have to deal with this. Same nuisance with rusted battery tray in every few years old vehicle. My first car was 1964 VW and 6V battery was under the rear seat. Pain in the b*** to clean it.
)


Comment