This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric Dollard

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cosmic Ray Detector & Rain Making & TPU

    Hello Sputins,
    Working in the background but very much still here.
    Contrary to what Eric has said about the CRD, mine worked perfectly but was only compromised by the ringing bell arrangement which required too much attention.
    Worked also very well with his modifications and now have a door bell ringer 'ding-dong' solenoid arrangement that I was going to use but too busy with real 'Energy Synthesis' and not implemented as yet.



    Let me know if you need any schematics for power supplies or whatever as this is always going to be a big task where Vacuum Tubes (VT) are involved.
    Have a host of circuits for EHT for the Geiger Tube or whatever you are going to use as the 'receptor'.
    The need for 'Energy Synthesis' that is able to power your home is my real goal but not withstanding Eric's VT devices were all very interesting but to me a distraction.

    Currently working on the Steven Mark TPU after reading all that I could on the subject and from the excellent work of Bruce_TPU - Bruce (Bruce Tentzer).
    This is all based upon an incident with an imploding RCA colour TV in Chicago back in 1967 where for an instant, something like a 'black hole' was formed which attracted everything metallic from within the room.
    A young Negro child was killed in the incident where nails extracted from the walls went through his body killing him.
    The nails were all corkscrew in shape.
    Having a good Vacuum Tube and occasional TV repair background has led me on this trail as I am already well stocked with GLOM from that era of TVs in flybacks and Neck Ferrites and their horizontal and vertical Copper windings.
    Also still working on the Thomas Henry Moray device but secondary to the TPU.

    Unfortunately for you, you are copping it badly weatherwise where I am just out of those frontal system effects and quite pleasant working outside but this is also taking me away from the Lab so progress is slow.

    Aetheric Weather Engineering (AWE) is in progress and have a new weapon in a long range water powered '6Pack' (3 x 12' and 3 x 6') and just put together the parts for a local 6 meter long water powered single gun as we are in dire straits here with respect to a lack of rain and right up and down the east coast.
    The '6Pack' has already met with considerable long range successes and the single 20' gun is already well known to work as that is where I first started on all of this - 'the garbage bin rainmaker'.



    Am at the end of a 4 day TJ Constable device 'Stir' using 5 of his based devices where we do a polar rotation N/W/S/E and this in the past has delivered rain.
    Also being used are twin bazookas called 'Matildas' and a Negative Ion Generator (NIG).
    Devices are actually still running but will conclude at midnight.
    After a break of a week or two, the David Wells Machine (DWM) will be activated in a similar polar rotation non-stop over 4 days.



    Rainmaking in Australia doesn't appear to follow conventional means and we have to use a different methodology and that is what I am developing.
    Just built a new battery charger where the charge volts is at about 15.5 volts and not at the 13.4 volts normally used where your battery never charges fully and eventually sulphates up due to regular incomplete charging (John Bedini - Peter Lindemann).
    Batteries are required for the DWM.

    Also currently refurbishing a Philips GM2891 TV Waveform and Alignment Generator (13 Vacuum Tubes) and a Taylor 94B (23 Vacuum Tubes) to assist in the TPU analysis but I am using actual TV Neck Ferrites.
    Back in those days, TV workshops were always nice and warm and I wonder why.

    Am not going to apologise for being off topic as all that I do is associated with everything about Eric and his 'Energy Synthesis' and the sooner we achieve that goal, the better for us all.
    Let me know what you need.
    Hope I have brightened up everybody's day with a little variety.
    I might be old and cranky but there is much to be done!

    I am back to using Imgur photo image hosting and have selected 'Large Thumbnail' and 'BBCode' and hope that that is correct as I can't find my previous detail.

    Smokey
    Last edited by David G Dawson; 07-16-2014, 05:49 AM. Reason: Incorrect picture/Rotated picture

    Comment


    • "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

      Comment


      • From the Discussion Panel:

        On advice to newbies:



        On the question on the future direction of Energy research:

        Last edited by Sputins; 07-27-2014, 02:54 AM.
        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

        Comment


        • Steven Mark TPU

          Hello Sputins,
          There was considerable discussion between Bruce and Lindsay Maddix also from Australia and this is a composition of those Posts in pdf form:

          ftp://oriharu.net/Steven_Mark's_Torroidal_Power_Unit.pdf

          This is probably the best introduction to any device and is well described by Steven but a knowledge of Vacuum Tubes (VT) and vintage TVs are a requirement here.
          Too many people are still messing with Solid State and will go nowhere with any of this 'Energy Synthesis' until they start recognising what a VT is as that is what the TPU is based upon.

          Eric Dollard came up with a hint when he mentioned certain VTs in a 6AS7 where transconductance (gm) is the 'out of the box' characteristic that is utilised by these Tubes - 'cathode in - cathode out'.
          Nobody wants these Tubes as they are really not amplifiers so the Audio guys discard them as of no benefit but miss the hidden magic.
          I have a copy of that document here and was meant for display but don't remember if it ever did get posted.
          Consequently I have been buying these Tubes and just like any that show a 'negative resistance' characteristic like the 24As and now have a suitable collection.
          Have also been buying up on the 6BQ7As as they are the ones recommended by Steven for audio driving due to their pristine audio response and quality in being able to include an even harmonic component that Solid State just refuses to do.
          Lots of hints and ideas in that pdf and all of the RCA Colour schematics and further information is readily available.

          Will come back shortly with all of the EHT and HT Power Supply detail and more on the CRD.

          Smokey
          Last edited by David G Dawson; 07-17-2014, 06:49 AM. Reason: Incorrect VT

          Comment


          • HT & EHT Power Supply

            Sputins,
            This is what I am using for the CRD, simple and works well.

            HT Power Supply:



            A 1:1 240 volt transformer with a simple parallel/series connection of the 100uF 350 (100uf 700 volt) capacitors to give a 340 volt 0.5 amp HT Supply but is used with a Variac for adjustability.
            240 x 1.414 = 339.36 volts dc.
            Is fused and switched with a 1 Watt 470K bleed resistor across the output and uses 4 x 1N5408 Diodes as the rectifiers.

            EHT Meter:
            Most build their power supply and then have no means to measure its output.
            Again pretty simple - a 1mA dc Meter which measures 345.8 ohms with 3 x 10 meg ohm resistors to give the required reading for a maximum 15 kv full scale and has been checked as being quite accurate.
            Forget the switch and its notation as I changed my mind later and is not required as I bought and made other suitable probes for higher readings up to 100 kv.





            EHT Supply:



            Detail here on the EHT Supply from Tony Van Roon:

            Electronic Circuits and Radio Control Gadgets, by VA3AVR

            And the adjustable multi-tap 10kv one you want is:

            High-Voltage DC Generator, HV, Tesla, Wimshurst, Jacobs Ladder, Kirlian, van de Graaff, zappers

            I have taken out each 1kv tap to a tagboard for easy connection.
            T1 is out of Oatley Electronics but is no longer available.
            However, they are a part of any CFL and with some careful study you may be able to select a unit that will give you what I have pictured here.
            This works well with the first pcb Copper plated and the second with the Marx is plain pcb and have connected with nylon nuts and bolts.

            CFLs:



            Can you image just how unsophisticated this is compared to a plain old incandescent lamp that got hot and still did the job and for many years at that?
            How in all reality can they say that they (CFLs) are energy saving when you have all of that electronic mess with all the environmental issues associated with its manufacture?
            And they come back at you and say it is Tesla technology - what a load of crap!
            I just hate today's society, it plainly stinks!

            Coming back off the Soapbox with the CRD material.
            Imgur for some reason want to change they way I have rotated my pictures and have re-rotated back to correct and then refuse to display the picture and only a URL as in the Door Chime pic of the previous Post.
            Changed that 4 x without success.
            Two here have also been rotated and corrected so we wait and see.

            Smokey
            Last edited by David G Dawson; 07-17-2014, 11:45 AM. Reason: Rotated pics & wrong size + Diodes

            Comment


            • HT & EHT Supply

              Actually have given you the wrong EHT supply and this is the one I am using:



              This is a kit from an audio guy in Western Australia and to do with high voltage electrostatic speakers but not up on that at all.
              Can give you his details if you are interested.
              This was a major problem in searching for suitable EHT devices that didn't cost an arm and leg to get off the ground.
              Information Unlimited was a source but saw that as being too expensive and is now not possible due to increased and out of this world postal charges out of the USA.

              Smokey

              Comment


              • Cosmic Ray Detector

                Cosmic Ray Detector:
                Spent many hours attempting to get a consistent bell ring but the donger arm and bell switch was a cow to get working correctly.
                When it did ding it wasn't very loud and yes, that was used as the switch.
                This switch is the 'NC' (normally closed) one drawn on Eric's schematic between the Cathode and ground.
                Can actually see a spark at this switch with the OA4G firing and that was another problem of a slow increase in resistance here due to the arcing.
                Reason why we normally use Silver contacts where voltage is being passed as Silver Oxide is a good conductor.
                Have some of those contacts here and might be an idea to try.
                Managed to pick up four of these dual donger coil sets on Ebay and all different but have not attempted to use those in preference to the ding-dong doorbell arrangement.
                This has a shaft through the centre of the coil with plastic heads to hit each of the metal chimes and should be able to make a switch from that shaft movement.
                Haven't thought this out as yet as am too busy with the TPU and all of the necessary jobs around me.
                Need something that does not require attention and can run in the background while you work in the same environment.
                Fun stuff but time consuming and had other priorities like 'Energy Synthesis' to consider.



                See the small spark between the donger head and the Brass bell on the left hand side.
                I am using a smaller Geiger Tube here but the large 21" in the background was the best operator.

                Smokey
                Last edited by David G Dawson; 07-17-2014, 11:48 AM. Reason: direction

                Comment


                • CRD Glom

                  Smokey,

                  Thanks for all of the information, links and pictures. It takes a bit of time and effort to take the picture, load it to an image site then finally post it, so thank you.

                  Some of my collected glom for the CRD is shown below:

                  "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                    On advice to newbies:



                    On the question on the future direction of Energy research:
                    No I am listening

                    I agree with you and Eric about the pessimism but on the other hand this is our own reality we make it that difficult so we learn to see through it.

                    Eric said nobody is making the coils to get free energy from an AM station well I have looked into it and such a coil had to be very big so i chose a smaller prototype model and I a m still studying the thing. Two more observations of this alien technology. It seems to cool right away. Now past week has been the hotest week here in all year. Everybody was complaining and normally I can't stand it either but this year the cool worked as an airco. (yep start patenting it airco coil=Dollard coil). I was not to warm at all but the thermometer reported very high temperatures. How is that possible? Hypothese, there was a wind perhaps an ion wind? But my voltages are still very low certainly not the voltages you need for ionisation. Perhaps it is aether wind? Never herth about it but perhaps cooled aether wind from the earth???? I have no idea but the coil cooles pretty much period. I had this cooling experience with two people in the room too. Further more I have not see a fly this year. I live close to water and every year I am flooded with fly's and the neighbours still are.
                    I am convinced I am looking at a technology that works and that we totally don't understand yet. In time we will find these things obvious.
                    On with the experimenting. I am trying amplitude modulation now because I got much healthier the last months and I want to optimise that too.
                    What am I looking at what am I working with ?????

                    Comment


                    • Many tradition/religion around the world say that the world will completely goes wild and decadent before a fresh start, from Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhist, Taoist, ancient religion and so on... They all say (with sometimes different interpretation) the same things. For me, this situation doesn't surprise me... Humanity is totally F*cked up beyond repair and the recent event just confirmed my view...
                      At the point I don't do FE research to save humanity but for the sake of science, curiosity and the pleasure to discover Universe mysteries...

                      Comment


                      • Crystal Radio Initiative Revisited

                        <Using a flat spiral coil, so not the intended setup for the full challenge>

                        Transmitter Power = 100kW
                        Transmitter distance = 84780 Metres (Measured from satellite & grid reference)

                        Assuming overground wave is at 100% cCrystal Sets Gone Wild - YouTube

                        Audio:

                        Crystal Sets Gone Wild - Audio Analysis-02 - YouTube
                        http://www.teslascientific.com/

                        "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

                        "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

                        Comment


                        • Hi drGreen. Amazing I know how difficult it is to get some progress but you keep going
                          One question for now. How did you chose the dimensions of the spiral coil? I want to build one too but how did you calculated the frequency or I realise perhaps you did not aim at a certain frequency but worked with what you had?
                          Good work. Respect.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                            Hi drGreen. Amazing I know how difficult it is to get some progress but you keep going
                            One question for now. How did you chose the dimensions of the spiral coil? I want to build one too but how did you calculated the frequency or I realise perhaps you did not aim at a certain frequency but worked with what you had?
                            Good work. Respect.
                            Thanks Orgonaut. I just threw together some "bendy MDF" (MDF sheets with grooves so it can be bent) cut into narrow strips, which has approx 2mm grooves with 4mm gaps in between each groove. It had nothing to do with the CRI originally but coincidentally had practically the exact wire length required according to Eric's calculations. It was wound in the same fashion as Eric's flat spiral coils (2 turns of wire per groove), and had somewhere in the region of 25 turns. The base is 60x60cm.

                            On a side note I rewound it on a slightly smaller base to try the same wire length with more turns, approx 52x52cm but it was better with less turns. That was calculated by adding up the diameters of all the turns multiplied by 2 (because the wire goes around twice) to have it match the wire length.

                            All in all I would say it could be better to focus on the TMT type coils unless you specifically want to use the flat spiral.
                            http://www.teslascientific.com/

                            "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

                            "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

                            Comment


                            • Eric Dollard's Presentation Launching In 20 Hours!

                              TOPICS
                              • ERIC DOLLARD'S PRESENTATION LAUNCHING IN 20 HOURS! PLUS * NEW * INTERVIEW WITH ERIC DOLLARD


                              Dear Friends,

                              ERIC DOLLARD'S PRESENTATION LAUNCHING IN 20 HOURS!

                              In 20 hours, we're launching Eric Dollard's EPIC presentation that he says is his best one ever! It is jammed pack with 4 HOURS of the most thorough history, scientific documentation, and even diagrams of not only wireless transmission systems in general but for electrostatic Tesla and Alexanderson type systems that operate outside of the confinement of the "Speed of Light" - hence, the EXTRALUMINAL reference in the presentation name.

                              Stay tuned for the announcement!

                              In the meantime, check out this free *NEW * Interview of Eric Dollard filmed a couple days after the recent conference (make sure to give the video a Thumbs Up to show your support for Eric's work!) -


                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5HX9wHU4QE



                              Sincerely,

                              Aaron @ EricPDollard.com
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

                              Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

                              Comment


                              • "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X