Originally posted by Turion
View Post
Good job in my opinion if I'm reading right.
John Hav
This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.
...just kidding...
...I have IR also...I am trying to get the laser...but too expensive, however Bob French posted here a place you could get them by 15.00 USD...No one can beat that price...
)...Or they could be like the ones Peter uses on His video...that are Linear...However, I was checking on some Bait & Tackle Shop and they have them...but are too rough...never as "soft" as the ones on Peter video...those are "Scientific Grade" my friend...and that (I suppose) have to do with the vibration on needles...if they were "Oil Filled Gauges" will be awesome...like in Racing Cars...but I do not think they make them like that...
. And I saw it!... the Tach goes crazy..maybe wheel painted black could be the solution...a FLAT Black...not Glossy...or it will reflect... 
...just kidding...
...I have IR also...I am trying to get the laser...but too expensive, however Bob French posted here a place you could get them by 15.00 USD...No one can beat that price...
..I have to test it still... but it is about an electrical contact set within Machine, without altering anything...and No Physical Contact required...except couple of probes...to the digital Tach...
...I was NOT trying to get you outta here searching for all this sites...so I get you out of my hair...I got them all for you...© 2007–2026 A & P Electronic Media and its licensors · posts © their authors · Copyright & Archive Policy

Comment