UFO,
Please tell me why the coil resistance should be at least 1 Ohm?
Regards
Please tell me why the coil resistance should be at least 1 Ohm?
Regards
This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]


due to this Crisis...
I can see where I think you had mentioned building a variety of machines previously when you joined. So your experience and complete faith in the veracity of what Ufo has been teaching us comes through in shining colors. Your machine is quite simply next generation. Between you and Dana, this should be a huge 1-2 punch. And your modesty about it is from a previous time in America, a time we need to desperately come back to.
I can see where I think you had mentioned building a variety of machines previously when you joined. So your experience and complete faith in the veracity of what Ufo has been teaching us comes through in shining colors. Your machine is quite simply next generation. Between you and Dana, this should be a huge 1-2 punch. And your modesty about it is from a previous time in America, a time we need to desperately come back to.
I can see where I think you had mentioned building a variety of machines previously when you joined. So your experience and complete faith in the veracity of what Ufo has been teaching us comes through in shining colors. Your machine is quite simply next generation. Between you and Dana, this should be a huge 1-2 punch. And your modesty about it is from a previous time in America, a time we need to desperately come back to.© 2007–2026 A & P Electronic Media and its licensors · posts © their authors · Copyright & Archive Policy

Comment