Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Tesla microfilm letters
Collapse
X
-
***************Drawing to be added****************
__________________________________________________ ______________
Westinghouse Co. – 0138
NT-2.
11/29/01
... ends of the coils extend about 3” beyond the iron in the larger motor and a little less amount in the smaller motor. Provision for these coils must be made in arranging the end brackets.
If this information does not cover what you want, kindly let me know.
Very truly yours,
CFS. C. F. Scott
CHIEF ELECTRICIAN.
__________________________________________________ ______________
Westinghouse Co. – 0139
New York, Dec. ?th, 1901.
46 & 48 East Houston Str.
Westinghouse Elec. & Mfg. Co.,
Pittsburgh, Pa.
My dear Mr. Scott:
I wish to thank you for your kind letter of Nov. 29th, and the information contained --- are in.
I have --- , of course, --- as large a field as possible on account --- the ---, --- --- machine --- --- the larger of the two field given. I shall have to study the matter --- a little one will communicate with you as soon as I can.
Hoping that you have by this time shipped the machinery I ordered on my last visit to Pittsburgh, I remain,
Yours very truly,
__________________________________________________ ______________
Westinghouse Co. – 0140
Westinghouse Electric & Manufacturing Company,
Pittsburgh, Pa.
December 17, 1901.
Nikola Tesla, Esq.,
46 - 48 East Houston St., New York, N.Y..
My dear Mr. Tesla:
I did not --- from New York on the evening of the day on which I saw you, but I was detained there longer. On my return I took --- at once the matter of your apparatus and am advised that the 25 K.W. generator for you is to be shipped on Dec. 20th.
This will I trust be satisfactory and will enable you to proceed with the work which you have in ---.
Very truly yours,
CFS. C. F. Scott
CHIEF ELECTRICIAN.
__________________________________________________ ______________
Hi Ernst,
Till I reach #0170 of Westinghouse Co., I'll be swimming in washed out correspondence letters. Slow going and many breaks to rest the eyes. After each one, I look like this little fellow.
Take care,
Michel
__________________________________________________ _______________
Comment



Comment