This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesla microfilm letters

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 0341-0342-0343-0344-0345

    Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 #0341


    April 5, 1926.
    Mr. Nikola Tesla,
    c/o Hotel Pennsylvania,
    33rd Street & 7th Avenue,
    New York City.

    My dear Mr. Tesla:

    I am in receipt of your letter of April 3rd, informing me that you have made an agreement with the E. G. Budd Manufacturing Company relative to certain new inventions of yours, and enclosing check to my order for $750.00 which represent 5% of the cash payment you have received under this contract. Please accept my sincere thanks for this remittance.

    I feel confident that your inventions will be a great success, and it is my earnest wish that you may be richly rewarded for many years of intense effort and hard labor.

    Very truly yours,

    Geo. Scherff

    __________________________________________________ _________

    Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 #0342


    North Sebago Maine
    July 15, 1926.


    Dear Mr. Tesla:

    Last week, before leaving on my vacation, I tried several days to get in touch with you by telephone, but was unsuccessful.

    I am spending a week in Maine with my family and expect to return to Mamaroneck on July 22d. I shall be ...

    __________________________________________________ _________

    Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 #0343


    ... back at my desk on the 26th.

    The climate here is very delightful and invigorating.

    I hope that you are in good health and that your work is progressing to your satisfaction.

    Very truly yours,

    Geo. Scherff

    __________________________________________________ _________

    Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 #0344


    Nov. 3, 1926.


    Dear Mr. Tesla:

    Enclose is the information regarding the Budd Co. About which you inquired this morning.

    Very truly yours,

    Geo. Scherff

    __________________________________________________ _________

    Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 #0345


    Dec. 17, 1926.


    Dear Mr. Tesla:

    On this day of your Patron Saint, please accept my heartiest wishes for your happiness, prosperity and continued good health.

    Very truly yours,

    Geo. Scherff


    Nikola Tesla, Esq.,
    Pennsylvania Hotel,
    New York City.

    __________________________________________________ _________
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

    Comment


    • Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 0346-0347-0348-0349-0350

      Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 #0346

      Jan. 31, 1927.


      Dear Mr. Tesla:

      I enclose herewith circular of the American Gas Turbine Corporation, which I obtained at the Motor Boat Show a few days ago. It contains a description of the machine and I thought it might interest you.

      I hope that everything is going well with you.

      Very truly yours,

      Geo. Scherff

      __________________________________________________ _________

      Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 #0347


      *******The New Union Sulphur Company Letterhead*******
      March 11, 1927.


      Mr. Nikola Tesla,
      c/o Pennsylvania Hotel,
      33rd Street & 7th Avenue,
      New York City.

      Dear Mr. Tesla:

      I enclose herewith income tax returns of Tesla Company, Inc., and Nikola Tesla Company. They should be signed and sworn to by you; the corporate seal affixed and mailed before March 15th to the Collector of the Internal Revenue, 250 West 57th Street.

      Yours very truly,

      Geo. Scherff


      GS.DAS.
      Encl.

      __________________________________________________ _________

      Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 #0348

      TESLA COMPANY, INC.
      350 Madison Avenue,

      New York City.


      June 2, 1927.


      Mr. A. Petrovich,
      Island Park Associates, Inc.,
      421 - 7th Ave., N. Y. City.

      Dear Sir:

      With respect to the bond for about $10,000.00 which Mr. Tesla is required to furnish in connection with his appeal from judgments against him of J. R. Haymaker, about which we had a conversation yesterday, I wish to say that the Tesla Company, Inc., is willing to pledge as security certain royalties which it receives under an agreement with the Waltham Watch Company.

      Mr. Tesla owns over 90 percent of the capital stock of Tesla Company, Inc.

      Yours very truly,

      George Scherff

      Secy. & Treas.

      __________________________________________________ _________

      Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 #0349


      *******The New Union Sulphur Company Letterhead*******
      Oct. 13, 1927.


      Mr. Nikola Tesla,
      Pennsylvania Hotel,
      New York City.

      Dear Mr. Tesla:

      In cleaning up my desk, I find two letters of the Budd Company, which you turned over to me some time ago, and thinking that you may wish to keep them in your files, I return them herewith.

      It is quite some time since I had the pleasure of hearing you, and assume that you have been very busy, and stopping in Philadelphia. If it is convenient, I should like very much to see you the next time you are in New York.

      I hope you are in good health, and that your work is progressing satisfactorily.

      Very truly yours,

      Geo. Scherff

      __________________________________________________ _________

      Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 #0350


      Tesla Company Inc. in acct with Waltham Watch Co.

      Royalties received for the year 1928.

      January 1928 $ 252.15
      February “ “ 216.60
      March “ “ 344.70
      April “ “ 34.20
      May “ “ 355.95
      June “ “ 88.20
      July “ “ _____
      August “ “ 194.55
      September 107.25“ “
      October “ “ _____
      November “ “ 1.95
      December “ “ 198.75
      _______________________
      Total $ 1794.30

      __________________________________________________ _________
      Last edited by Michelinho; 02-19-2016, 04:22 PM. Reason: corrections.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

      Comment


      • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

        Comment


        • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

          Comment


          • Only 13 more, Michel!



            Ernst.

            Comment


            • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

              Comment


              • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                Comment


                • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                  Comment


                  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                    Comment


                    • Add a



                      to that!






                      Ernst.

                      Comment


                      • Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 0368

                        Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 #0368


                        Hotel New Yorker
                        October 9, 1935.

                        Geo. Scherff, Esq.,
                        Union Sulphur Co.,
                        33 Reactor Street, N.Y.

                        My dear Mr. Scherff:

                        I am forwarding under enclosure a brief technical --- which is self explanatory.

                        Yesterday I had a long conference with the engineers and chief geologist of the Texas Co. They seemed much interested and are studying the subject. They find that they can follow their ordinary method of prospecting with my machine. We shall meet again shortly.

                        Yours sincerely,

                        N. Tesla

                        __________________________________________________ ________________
                        Last edited by Michelinho; 02-23-2016, 04:49 PM. Reason: corrections
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                        Comment


                        • G.Scherff 0144 *

                          Hi Ernst,

                          I tried a few filters on Scherff 2 144.jpg and the result is pretty good considering. I will try tonight to decipher it. I tried to upload it here but the forum software downgrade it from 9 meg to 502 KB. I'll send you a P. M.

                          Take care,

                          Michel
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                          Comment


                          • Tesla Correspondence 0144.

                            Tesla Correspondence #0144


                            June ?, 1916.

                            De La Vergne VS Tesla
                            Tesla Co. VS, De La Vergne --- ---

                            Nikola Tesla Company,
                            8 West 40th Street,
                            New York City.

                            Gentlemen:

                            In the above cases, which --- --- --- at the heart of the --- for the 17th inst., I have --- --- with a notice to produce the following, which I have not received from you.

                            Letter from De La Vergne Company to Nikola Tesla Inc. --- April 8 1913 letter from --- --- to Nikola Tesla February ?? 1913.

                            It is also important to place in my inquiries the --- requested by forwarding dated 1/?/16, --- --- --- --- --- with my letter to you dated May 3rd inst., --- of which I also sent to Mr. Scherff. I understand nothing --- Mr. --- about requesting witness until Mr. Tesla's return, but the theory of the trials should be defer with pay, --- --- --- --- bills for ---. --- a next --- --- the funds paid for the --- --- and materials requested --- --- exploration of the turbine, --- be --- at ---. --- for the important persons of --- --- the Tesla Company, --- --- Mr. Tesla partner is really --- another of the admins, and that the Company is entitled to recover in the motion which is the thought.

                            I am sending a copy of this letter to Mr. Scherff.

                            Very truly yours,

                            --- Foster
                            Last edited by Michelinho; 02-24-2016, 05:27 AM. Reason: corrections
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                            Comment


                            • Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 0152

                              Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 #0152

                              N.T Co.,

                              I am sending a copy of this letter to Mr. Scherff.

                              Very truly yours,

                              ?.?. Foster


                              __________________________________________________ ____________
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                              Comment


                              • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X