This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Camelot / Dr. Brian O'Leary Presentation on F-E Suppression

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hi Ashtweth - I agree. I've often considered this 'struggle' of ours as having a kind of Messianic theme. There's the promise of some kind of universal redemption subject to our own efforts. And an ever increasing knowledge that it's 'do or die'.

    But I'm much encouraged when I read Jibbguy's passion. I nominate him as the CO of an insurgent struggle where the odds are stacked against us. But the first rule of insurgency warfare is that it cannot be lost. That's got to be encouraging.

    Comment


    • #17
      The power to change history forever.

      Lol i must differ in that this movement has no specific leaders, and no Messiah. And that it is a very good thing, imo

      It is one of its greatest strengths (and perhaps has some drawbacks as well lol).

      What is key is that the people all around the world who want to see a better existence should communicate, and unite in fellowship. This is how we provide support for one another, and combine for strength, both inner and outer

      It doesn't have to be "Kumbiyah" with hugs.... It can be subtle; to each their need. But it needs to be. For these are dark times, and there is much to despair. However, a movement can gain and maintain the will needed to overcome by the knowledge of shared existence, shared experience, and shared goals & dreams.

      To me, Open Source is more than an electronics hobby (or an excuse to argue, lol). It is the fervent wish to see this world "grow up".. Gain adulthood. Rise to its potential. O-S and Free Energy is an important means to this end; imo, the most important and accessible way we can impact Society, and change things for the better, the way we can see real progress and success in our life times... The one thing we can do to insure our Grandchildren have a better life.

      These people who crave power, and who hold it over others... Do not realize that real power resides in the will of the Individual. Nothing can chain the will of those who desire to improve the lot of the species; whose desire is to lift up. And nothing can hold us back from doing so. That is why we will succeed.

      That makes us all here incredibly powerful

      And this is how we can wield that power: By using this unique opportunity we have to create change, to help create the new energy paradigm.

      Because at no time before in History, have ordinary people like us here had such a marvelous opportunity to individually, and collectively, impact the entire planet as we now have right now, today... It is amazing when you think about it.... Here, we have the chance to become instrumental IN CHANGING HISTORY FOREVER.

      It is an awesome thought, and has some rather daunting responsibility along with it too But we cant go far wrong if we remember our goals, and our focus remains pure.

      Comment


      • #18
        Jibbguy - I rather liked my analogies there. If you don't mind I'll keep them. I've always enjoyed overstatement and rampant analogy provided they're also immoderately applicable. The Messiah bit? I definitely claim the moral high ground - but perhaps not that high. Rather I'm using the term in the sense of 'do or die' which may or may not be apt. The logic is that if we don't then we all face catastrophe. Exploiters and the exploited - both.

        EDIT and whether realised or not - and on a more serious note, you've got a remarkable talent here. Like I said, 'commeth the moment'. And it's exciting to realise the potential of these forums. Indeed.
        Last edited by witsend; 08-20-2009, 10:16 AM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Yet another free energy inventor dies prematurely

          I was going to start a new thread for this story but I thought it would be relevant for this thread.

          Obituaries for June 24, 2009 - Penn Yan, NY - Penn Yan Chronicle-Express [www.chronicle-express.com]
          -===-=-=-=

          I'm begining to think that he was assassinated!

          Reformator

          Source: StarDrive device and the Electrodynamic Field Generator (EDF) by Mark R. Tomion
          ======================

          Hal Ade also wrote: From Stefan Hartmann's overunity.com website, I learned that another energy-from-the-vacuum developer, Mark Tomion, died "unexpectedly Friday, June 19, 2009 at his home".

          Mark was working on a capacitive-type device, the StarDrive Electrodynamic Field Generator (EDF), and was, in a step-by-step manner of sequential development, coming very, very close to what most New Energy types have termed a working "overunity" electrical generator. Some of us also refer to this as a "Zero Point" or "Anti-Stokes" device. He had some funding, but it was a bit spurious.

          When one dies unexpectedly, as did my father in 1958 at age 46, it's nearly always due to a heart attack. Some members of the New Energy community, interested in the effects of quantum energy on the human body - either for good or evil - have stated this could be executed at-a-distance by means of scalar electromagnetic waves, as through a quantum magnetic or quantum potential weapon. Conventional forensic science could never discover this, if Mark's death was an assassination rather than a natural cardio-vascular event.

          There are some in the New Energy community whom I have deliberately not informed. Those are inventors, who've been through enough of their own hell already, in the pursuit of their inventions. That said, please pass this news on to others who you think should be told, in any case.

          Yours for a better world through New Energy,

          Hal Ade
          Gatineau, QC.
          Source

          Comment


          • #20
            R.I.P. Mr. Tomion / The Definition of "Dangerous Questions"

            Thx for posting this. I had seen some of his posts in the past, but was unaware he had died. I am very sorry to hear of this.

            Vlad's comments there in the "Source" Zpenergy link regarding this were great. He knew Mr. Tomion and respected him.... I deeply respect Vlad & his opinions, so that is more than good enough for me.

            When people reach "our" age we can die of many "natural" causes (although when the specifics are examined, they are often less "natural" than "industrial"; yet "impersonal"). But anyone who is investigating anti-grav devices would deserve to have their death looked into carefully: As imo, the government has had these devices for many years, and very jealously guards this secret.

            Some times these things about murder come out periodically with the intent to scare & intimidate people away from research imo (but not in this case, i am sure)... So i think it's important none the less to state that there is nothing for us to fear... That isolated cases do not point to a cabal to murder us if we step out of line. And that the fellowship and network of friends that we create here and other places is our strongest defense, should we need one. Open Source and open disclosure is a mighty shield against suppression.

            The one thing that would greatly galvanize several political movements, not just this one, is well documented and plausible proof of murder for suppression. They know this.... A martyr is not what they want: It proves our position better and faster than a thousand strong technical arguments.

            I think that in some ways, Dr. Eugene Mallove's murder helped bring the eventual acceptance in the U.S. of LENR/Cold Fusion. Whether "they" really were responsible for it or not, they got the blame in the minds of many. He was a VERY well-known and respected man, in circles that matter.

            His death, especially as the years went by and the Connecticut police & D.A.'s were found to actually have no case at all against those they originally publicly accused of it, began to "stink"... And caused the dangerous questions, the same ones Dr. Mallove asked, to be asked again... But this time from multiple directions. And that is always bad for them

            Because the definition of the "Dangerous Question" is this: It is a Question with no plausible Answer but the Truth.
            Last edited by jibbguy; 08-20-2009, 01:37 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Hi Rosie, Jib, Phi and ALL.

              I have found after 5 years of research that SCIENTIST and alternative medicine have an EQUAL amount of deaths if not more then FREE ENERGY. Just to give you an idea, refresh this list and look at the master scientist death list.

              Dead Scientists And Microbiologists - Master List
              Compiled by Mark J. Harper
              Pharmaceutical

              We are mastering a 10 hour long documentary ATM on FREE energy suppression for a researchers addition and will be showing devices to help promote it and create public awareness, plus have our proposed solution there (better then doing nothing) .Rosie's stuff is in the Documentary and is a great help

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
                I was going to start a new thread for this story but I thought it would be relevant for this thread.



                Source


                Archer Energy Systems' StarDrive Generator page
                interesting read on how the device makes OU

                Comment


                • #23
                  Albert Neumann interview in Spain

                  Excellent work m8. It really was incredible how many scientist from that one corporation died in a short time!!

                  Must be close to 10,000 times the odds for natural death statistics; if not much more.

                  _________________________________

                  A new interview with Albert Nuemann, apparently at the next Project Camelot presentation; this time in Spain.

                  Interview with Henry Deacon-Alfred Newman on Vimeo

                  Many thx to OU Member Trino Cularoid for posting it.
                  Last edited by jibbguy; 08-21-2009, 06:08 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    @jibbguy

                    Thank you for your very informative posts

                    Then you probably also read about the new UN prisoner transport train wagons, and the approx. 1100 prison camps built in the US. and located at the railroad.

                    Most built secretly by Bush, and recently legalized by Obama.

                    The largest should be able to hold 2.000.000 "prisoners".

                    If the decision is made to use the camps, I think you should value your weapons, although it is like toys compared to the weapon technology the military has. I think the more widespread use of SWAT teams are related. I wish I could remember the link to a larger overview of the law complex ready for use in that case. 9/11 has helped some of this passing.

                    History repeats itself, train wagons and concentration camps, maybe the camps even has ovens

                    For those who still has faith in Obama, remember Brzezinski was behind the Bush'es and now also Obama, change ?

                    I have seen several speaking not so nicely about Obama eg. David Icke
                    David Icke Website - Obama Article

                    Eric

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I googled this and came out with irritatingly little. Can someone give more links to that Henry Deacon-Arthur Newman. I'd love to find out more. He hints at much in the 'clip'. Thanks for posting Jibbguy. But there was just enough there to 'whet the appetite'. Clearly I'm decades behind you guys - but, dare I say it, yet again, I've never heard of him? On a voyage of discovery here and yet again - another sweet man.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        xxx.lanl.gov

                        I don't think anyone heard of Arthur, before a couple of weeks ago when he spoke up in Switzerland. I did see some earlier stuff about him at Project Camelot under his psydonym... But i found it rather bizarre and not related specifically to free energy.

                        Yes, it is highly frustrating to get just a taste of that Casmir tech.

                        Hmm... Micro layers of "something"... I hope it can be replicated by folks at home. But if not, there are plenty of viable techs that can

                        Recently because of something Dr. Jack Sarfatti linked to at Facebook, i did go to the "http://xxx.lanl.gov" archive site that Arthur suggest we look into. The paper Dr. Sarfatti mentioned was about a possible future fuelless space drive based on gravity; which you might find interesting, Rosemary:



                        That archive is huge, and it's difficult to find something unless you know the authors' names or the specific title. But i did find one on Casmir Effect there so far:



                        Lol, perhaps you or one of the other Brainiacs out there could explain that one to us folks who have lost too many brain cells to fluoride

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          @jibbguy

                          That archive is huge, and it's difficult to find something unless you know the authors' names or the specific title. But i did find one on Casmir Effect there so far
                          I have access to an archive much larger than I can hope to read in my lifetime.

                          I have Ref [9] in the pdf you found:

                          K A Milton
                          The Casimir Effect - Physical Manifestations of Zero-Point Energy
                          2001 World Scientific Publishing Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd.
                          ISBN 981-02-4397-9

                          The book is 320 pages with lots of math, but also readable text with good explanations, illustrations, graphs and many references, and I mean many, 486 references. Then you have your titles to search for.

                          Maybe I should give the book a try later on.

                          Eric

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            "brane"-iacs

                            Nice Great find.

                            I did later find a much better search engine there, that allows "search within text".. And when i typed in "Casmir" got tons of results... Most dealing with it on the periphery. But it's extremely slow slogging going through all those Papers, lol... So your reference will be very helpful indeed

                            There is something there i have seen referenced over and over in several Papers termed "Brane" (as in MEMbrane).. not "brain". D-brane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

                            Weird. The papers don't mention the "D-" part either. According to that wiki, it is an aspect of String Theory and is yet wholly theoretical. But these papers act & talk like it is already "proved". What does that mean, lol? I am not trusting wiki in this (or most things having to do with energy) to get it right.

                            Why should we bother with all this?

                            Because if we take Arthur at his implied meaning in that interview, then somewhere there at "xxx.lanl.gov"; we could get lucky with a recipe for using Casmir effect ZPE to generate usable energy.

                            I saw that the "xxx.lanl.gov archives" is actually a publication of Cornell U; not "Los Alamos National Labs" .
                            Last edited by jibbguy; 08-23-2009, 01:55 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Jib
                              You should start some regular publication. You come up with alot good stuff. Somthing that could be printed and spread at public events. Links and good stuff to help new comers resaerch for themselves.
                              We could print them and spread them, or email them in bulk to anybody.

                              I wouldn't go Shamus's way of bashing politicians and fear mongering. Some of the Alex Jones type conspiracy stuff is a little to much for the ordinary hard working person who votes. Just keep it straight forward facts or referenced writing by other people.

                              Somthing to think about. Even if it just catches 1 person outa of thousand.

                              Cheers
                              Matt

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                If scientists die just before they make a big presentation, they should just not be so egoistic, and share all of their knowledge with a peer, BEFORE going public. Someone not in the spotlights, but able to take over duties to bring technology forward as necessary.
                                How hard is it to find someone to trust, spend a few days explaining in words what you know, make make pictures and videos, photo copies of all notes, and just hand them over? Greed is what's keeping just "in there" rather than allowing it to get "out there".
                                Most of all : don't stick to one working prototype, in one location. Disclosing early on that there are hidden copies and fully informed peers out there may tak away the point of taking your life.
                                Are researchers the smart ones on this planet, or what?

                                With all due respect, of course. It frustrates, though.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X