This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Camelot / Dr. Brian O'Leary Presentation on F-E Suppression

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Hi Quantumuppercut. Indeed my foray on the naked scientists was a 'baptism by fire' into the disciplines of these forums. But nothing equipped me to deal with TK. That was a broadside hit that still leaves me feeling bruised.

    Thanks very much for the support, albeit qualified. I am reasonably certain that I'm right on some aspects of the model - and no doubt wrong on most others. But it seems such a logical account of the transfer of energies. In any event. It has taught me that there's very little that's better fun than exploring ones own questions.

    Einstein, by the way - is my hero. I think he shot himself in the foot by proposing that nothing can exceed lightspeed. Allow for this and then there's a classical reconciliation for some of the quatum paradoxes.

    BTW - There's absolutely no comparison between TK's efforts and Sophiecentaur's. TK being the more skilled and the more intelligent. SC is essentially just an example of mainstream arrogance without any real muscle behind his thinking. I eventually had more fun insulting him than arguing with him as my actual arguments were entirely ignored.

    Comment


    • #62
      SC said the BEMF you discover is nothing new. It has been done and proven time and time over again. In a way, it is true. Milhigh and .99 would also seen this as something old. Just the idea of heat is something secondary to current flow is something needs adjusting to. I think both sides is talking apples and oranges. It is just like Eistein and Tesla. Tesla never said Eistein was wrong. He just said that there is a better way to explain Eistein equation where a normal person could understand. There are some points I actually strongly agree is that this universe is a close system. Energy cannot be create or destroy. On the contracy, I also believe that a perpetual motion can be achieve because the system we dealing with is an open system. It's like an open system within a bigger close system. I just want both sides to understand that 1+1=2, 1+1 also = 3 if we so desire. Ah.... this is the hardest part.

      Comment


      • #63
        I agree. The nub of question is this. In terms of inductive laws changing magnetic fields induce electric fields and vice versa. Mainstream assumes that the energy from the battery is stored in inductive loads and then re-used when the battery is disconnected. 'new age' if such it is - claims that the collapsing fields during this 'off period' of the duty cycle - actually regenerates current flow in terms of inductive laws.

        In point of fact if classicists accept this - then they've also got to concede the potential to dissipate more from a system then delivered. But that's OU. My own take is that they've invented a really exotic explanation of current flow that does all kinds of eccentric manouvering to 'flow in the same direction' to avoid or fill or not - 'holes' in MOSFETs and goodness knows what else. Just a lot of eccentric nonsense that masquerades as science. One day some more honest electrical engineer will finally admit that it is not our explanations but theirs that are somewhat off centre of known classical paradigms and that are also essentially quixotic. At least ours conforms to Inductive Laws.
        Last edited by witsend; 08-31-2009, 07:18 AM. Reason: correction

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by witsend View Post
          I agree. The nub of question is this. In terms of inductive laws changing magnetic fields induce electric fields and vice versa. Mainstream assumes that the energy from the battery is stored in inductive loads and then re-used when the battery is disconnected. 'new age' if such it is - claims that the collapsing fields during this 'off period' of the duty cycle - actually regenerates current flow in terms of inductive laws.

          If I understand you correctly, mainstream said that the energy from the battery store in the inductive load, then re-used when the switch is off. When the switch is on, another new portion of the battery energy go back in to charge the inductive load again?

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
            If I understand you correctly, mainstream said that the energy from the battery store in the inductive load, then re-used when the switch is off. When the switch is on, another new portion of the battery energy go back in to charge the inductive load again?
            Hi Quantumuppercut - That's it. Spot on. You say in a few words what I barely manage with many. That's exactly the point. 'Re-use or recycle the stored energy and you need a mishmash of explanations that has very little to do with good sense and even less with good science. But they dare not acknowledge a regenerated cycle as that will put paid to OU constraints. This only becomes evident when results start challenging that magic 1.
            Last edited by witsend; 08-31-2009, 07:20 AM. Reason: spelling

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by witsend View Post
              Hi Quantumuppercut - That's it. Spot on. You say in a few words what I barely manage with many. That's exactly the point. 'Re-use or recycle the stored energy and you need a mishmash of explanations that has very little to do with good sense and even less with good science. But they dare not acknowledge a regenerated cycle as that will put paid to OU constraints. This only becomes evident when results start challenging that magic 1.
              Hi witsend. I thought I didn't make sense when asking that question. I guess when your philosophy is something, everything have to fit that something to satisfy you. Mainstream or non mainstream is the same way. This is why I like Leibniz. He said:" well, if we get a perpetual motion, wouldn't that be a good thing." Why can't all mainstream thinks that way.

              Regarding the cooling effect, reverse current, and weight loss on the negative waveform circuit, have you manage to explain all that in your model?

              Comment


              • #67
                Teslatech Conference Review

                Here is something very interesting, which could have gone either here or in the Rodin Coil thread. It is a review of the Teslatech conference, which discusses nazi bell anti-grav, Rodin Coil and how it is similar to something NASA is working on called a "Focusing Coil" (...not nearly enough info given as usual, just enough to whet the appetite of course lol), and

                Nassim Haramein's "Schwartzchild Proton" which is fascinating in itself and has some insights pertinent to this Physics and Metaphysics discussion here

                YouTube - ExtraOrdinary Technologies Conference 2009

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by jibbguy View Post
                  Here is something very interesting, which could have gone either here or in the Rodin Coil thread. It is a review of the Teslatech conference, which discusses nazi bell anti-grav, Rodin Coil and how it is similar to something NASA is working on called a "Focusing Coil" (...not nearly enough info given as usual, just enough to whet the appetite of course lol), and

                  Nassim Haramein's "Schwartzchild Proton" which is fascinating in itself and has some insights pertinent to this Physics and Metaphysics discussion here

                  YouTube - ExtraOrdinary Technologies Conference 2009
                  Things are actually coming together.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
                    Regarding the cooling effect, reverse current, and weight loss on the negative waveform circuit, have you manage to explain all that in your model?
                    Quantumuppercut - regarding the loss of heat - I had never heard of this effect before. It's just so fascinating. Like you say I can fit just about everything into my model - which is hardly to recommend it. But indeed, if zipons are positioned in atomic abodes then they can move in just about any direction. But I would never have predicted a cooling effect. That I must admit was a surprise. I need to see this on higher values - but I believe that at strong current flow it can ice the resistors. The significance of this here is that the simple electric circuit seems to be able to replicate this effect albeit at very low values. And the negative energy coincides with the 'off' period of the duty cycle which may indicate that it really does come from the mass of the resistor itself.

                    But - theoretically - there are two things which need consideration. The first is that if 'heat' is consistent with entropy then 'cool' is consistent with what? Is this syntropy? And if these zipons are transferred to the battery where they did not originate - then would this constitute a real charge to the battery or just a surplus accumulation of zipons or 'charge'? In fact there's a third question. Does the removal of these zipons from the structure of the load result in a reduction to the bound structure of that load amalgam? It must - yet I believe that the 'cooler' condition of the resistor is probably more 'stable' or more 'at rest' than even at ambient. So. I can't answer any of these questions. I just hope that academics will be intrigued. I just love exploring these possibilities. But again. I never predicted this outcome.

                    And Jibbguy - yet another really fascinating video. All those correspondences. I agree with QU here. This is clearly moving forwards.
                    Last edited by witsend; 09-01-2009, 07:54 AM. Reason: qualification

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Well, although we see some very encouraging stuff coming up, seemingly all over the place, the situation for getting things to market has not changed.

                      And i do not believe it will change; unless "forced" to. How do we do this?

                      By doing what we are doing now... Open Source is the one thing they cannot stop, by any means short of "martial law".

                      The idea is to make them uncomfortable, to the point where Disclosure is more comfortable for them. It will come, and it will come fast when it does. As long as people all over the world continue the pressure; and as long as their many professional pys-ops projects do not derail us.

                      "Paranoid"... No: If Trillions of profits are riding on this (and they are), it is out of the question, to set up a team in advance, to fake data, to create a shiny "new" technology to distract and derail us? Then later, once the hook is set, debunk it in an obvious way so we are disgusted and discredited?

                      It would be the most cost effective method of stopping Open Source. And that was exactly what was attempted last spring, and will probably be tried again (if not already being done).
                      Last edited by jibbguy; 09-01-2009, 04:08 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by jibbguy View Post
                        Well, although we see some very encouraging stuff coming up, seemingly all over the place, the situation for getting things to market has not changed.

                        And i do not believe it will change; unless "forced" to. How do we do this?

                        By doing what we are doing now... Open Source is the one thing they cannot stop, by any means short of "martial law".

                        The idea is to make them uncomfortable, to the point where Disclosure is more comfortable for them. It will come, and it will come fast when it does. As long as people all over the world continue the pressure; and as long as their many professional pys-ops projects do not derail us.

                        "Paranoid"... No: If Trillions of profits are riding on this (and they are), it is out of the question, to set up a team in advance, to fake data, to create a shiny "new" technology to distract and derail us? Then later, once the hook is set, debunk it in an obvious way so we are disgusted and discredited?

                        It would be the most cost effective method of stopping Open Source. And that was exactly what was attempted last spring, and will probably be tried again (if not already being done).
                        Jibbguy - what did they try last spring? Please oblige by elaborating on this. I understand your point that they 'lure one in' only to then debunk. I think that's TK's particular brand of genius. But Aaron has alerted me to this.

                        Paranoia is a new experience for me. I've definitely felt this mostly when it became evident that my emails were being read. I've also had the unhappy experience of having someone 'get into' my computer, take over my mouse and move it around at will. I subsequently learned to turn off the machine - and have had to do this about 4 times in all. Not much, I suppose, but enough to make me feel nervous. Then one starts imagining that the phone is also being tapped. I got over this last hurdle by speaking my mind freely on all subjects. It sort of loosened the need otherwise to edit everything one says. I sort of decided that I've got nothing to hide. It helped. But I used to talk to my children daily. Now I confine our chats to really short little interchanges about twice a week at most. So. I'm not free of paranoia at all. Ramset was my biggest scare. I sort of imagined him coming to 'kiwl' me as he recommended someone do to Fuzzy. There's some horrible people out there.

                        I love this thread by the way. It's not confined to any particular topic. I use it to just 'hang loose'? is that the right use of the expression? And the best part is that one's usually alone during the posting. Just all so gentle and such a rare break from the confrontations everywhere else. It's like the lounge of a club. Anything goes and all welcome.
                        Last edited by witsend; 09-01-2009, 07:13 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Well, i am glad you like the style i was never a "thread nazi" lol... But then again i don't do Replication Threads which are totally different and require focus and an iron hand

                          Hmm, how to explain the "mylow" incident": It was a strange & worthless affair not worth going over again, except for us to understand what it was really about. Which was exactly as i described.

                          There were several "unanswered" questions that were completely ignored afterwords, like a sophisticated photo of a claimed government secret magnet motor beyond a simple & deluded fraud's ability to do, and the fact that a US Congressman named Coble on the Homeland Security Committee was actually involved in it as a fake bona fide.

                          And like how when they decided they had run the game long enough, they deliberately sent out High-Res videos that clearly showed string fakery, when before the poor quality low-res YouTubes could not show the strings.

                          But they did not figure on the ability of the movement to self-criticize and vett devices on our own... And they over-played their hand.

                          So it turned out a failure to them in the end.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Dr. Tom Valone speech in 2006

                            One of my favorite symposium talks on Zero Point, is by Dr. Thomas Valone.

                            Free Energy - Zero-Point Energy Extraction from the Quantum Vacuum

                            He roxx

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              hi witsend,

                              Thanks for the input. I do have my own model and putting it through the test. I love to hear all opinions about phenomena. It's embarassed to say I'm getting free rides from all these experiments. This is just a method I developed a while back. Instead of hypothesize something and go experiment, I just find experiments that answers my hypothesis since what have science not experiment? It's a good way of saving money lol. Of course trusting the source is something major. That is why these experiments are valuable.

                              To change or not is the will of the people. Forcing sometimes cause more trouble than good. This economic recession really make people thinks about their spending. I hope that people keep their thinking neutral. There are always good and bad guys in every organization. There are good and bad people in the government, oil companies, and all industries. To say that the oil company is all bad guys really put a punch to those who striving hard to serve our daily needs. Even those who wants to suppress FE has their reason weather it's their job and they have family to feed, fame, wealth, hoppy. Though the reasons are selfish, it is still within human nature and we all know we're not perfect. I forgive them.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Jibbguy - that last link was gold. I've got plenty to keep me busy there. Valone - really - just so, so interesting. WOW. That's your best yet. How do you FIND these people? But thank goodness you do and that you share it. I'm useless on the internet. I like to blame my deficient eyesight - but it's also probably to do with a deficiency in the IQ stakes.

                                And Quantumuppercut - I think your method of study is as good as any. When are we going to be 'let in' on your model? I'd love to learn more.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X