Wow, you planned all this out for a while, didn't you?
I think those projects/machines are too much in cost. I've already challenge myself to solve my theory by the end of this year. If we're "oneness", then I see my progress reflects all. I will need all the spare time to think. Until then, no time to rest.
I wish that I have time to experiment with my proposed synchronous magnet motor.
Magnetic monopoles detected in a real magnet for the first time
I see that Troy Reed magnet motor is this type. This is the only way to prove a perpetual motion machine without too much technical components.
I think those projects/machines are too much in cost. I've already challenge myself to solve my theory by the end of this year. If we're "oneness", then I see my progress reflects all. I will need all the spare time to think. Until then, no time to rest.
I wish that I have time to experiment with my proposed synchronous magnet motor.
Magnetic monopoles detected in a real magnet for the first time
I see that Troy Reed magnet motor is this type. This is the only way to prove a perpetual motion machine without too much technical components.

Comment