No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could not help it .... this music just popped again in my head .... just now .... was doing some research when all of a sudden :

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh

Jambalaya - Barber Chris.1986 - YouTube

42 > 6 - 42 - 42 = 2x3x7

--- to flow or run; to sound aloud, shout; to bring; a stream; a blast, signal; the Jubilee.
    -
    --- a lion.
    --- a flame; blade or point.( as in Flaming Sword / Kundalini )

and i can't help but

+

Reality Check - Food For Thought - Think Outside The Box - YouTube

My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-05-2013, 07:33 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• an intriguing info ( until proven correct )

Asteroid to threaten Earth in 2013 | Veterans Today

Private assurances I have received, if you will excuse the use of the term “assurance,” is that this asteroid, 60 meters in diameter, will, if Earth’s gravity impacts its trajectory as some believe, strike North Africa with the force of 2000 nuclear weapons, a collision not unlike that of the Tunguska “event” of 1908
      considering the amount of meteorite that fell in North Africa ......

--------------------------

tribeca tarot reader: Queen of Swords

The Queen of Swords is able to allow others to go through their necessary life lessons without the need to take care of everything.”

+

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.”

― Imam Shafi
      Fnaire - Lalla Aicha.flv - YouTube

Bania - les Gnaoua traditionelles - YouTube

Gnawa music - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gnawa music is characterized by instrumentation. The large heavy iron castanets known as qraqab (or krakebs large iron castanets; Ar. قراقب) and a three -string lute known commonly as a hajhuj (or gimbri) are central to Gnawa music.[

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-05-2013, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Bania - les Gnaoua traditionelles - YouTube

Gnawa music - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gnawa music is characterized by instrumentation. The large heavy iron castanets known as qraqab (or krakebs large iron castanets; Ar. قراقب) and a three -string lute known commonly as a hajhuj (or gimbri) are central to Gnawa music.[

Rituals

Gnawas perform a complex liturgy, called lila or derdeba. The ceremony recreates the first sacrifice and the genesis of the universe by the evocation of the seven main manifestations of the divine demiurgic activity. It calls the seven saints and supernatural entities (mluk, Arabic: ملوك) represented by seven colors ( Chakras ) , as a prismatic decomposition of the original light/energy. The derdeba is jointly animated by a maâlem (master musician) at the head of his troop and by moqadma or shuwafa (clairvoyante) ( Volva ) who is in charge of the accessories and clothing necessary to the ritual.

seven

+

=

During the ceremony, the clairvoyante determines the accessories and clothing as it becomes ritually necessary. Meanwhile, the maâlem ( or MC ), using the guembri and by burning incense ( see Freya ), calls the saints and the supernatural entities to present themselves in order to take possession of the followers ( not really .... their Kundalini / Antenna is Tuned to a Frequency of " Gaia " ) , who devote themselves to ecstatic dancing.
        Najm Cobra

Animal Symbolism

Cobra- Soul Guide, Memory of the Soul World, Transmutation of the Soul, Past Life Memories, Wisdom of the Goddess, Freedom from Religious Persecution
        feel free to check your favorite animal

+

clair voyante or Volva

Clarus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clarus (Ancient Greek: Κλάρος Klaros) in the territory of Colophon in the Ionian coast of Asia Minor was a much-revered, much-famed cult center described by Pausanias (vii. 3, 1).
        Clarus was known throughout the Mediterranean for its oracle, who delivered her prophesies in a dark crypt-like adyton under the Temple of Apollo, honored here as Apollo Clarius ("The Apollo of Clarus"). Its narrow dark vaulted labyrinthine corridors remain. Aboveground, there remains the base and fragments of the colossal sculptures of a seated Apollo with his lyre, accompanied by Leto and Artemis, facing to the east.
        An elegant marble chair in the sanctuary has serpent arms, a reminder of the chthonic nature of all genuine oracles among the Hellenes.
        Chthonic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chthonic (pron.: /ˈkθɒnɪk/, from Greek χθόνιος – chthonios, "in, under, or beneath the earth", from χθών – chthōn "earth";[1] pertaining to the Earth; earthy; subterranean) designates, or pertains to, deities or spirits of the underworld, especially in relation to Greek religion. The Greek word khthon is one of several for "earth"; it typically refers to the interior of the soil, rather than the living surface of the land (as Gaia or Ge does ( or Gebo – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets ) ) or the land as territory (as khora (χώρα) does). It evokes at once abundance and the grave.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-05-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• The nun Wu Jincang asked the Sixth Patriach Huineng

"Truth has nothing to do with words. Truth can be likened to the bright moon in the sky. Words, in this case, can be likened to a finger. The finger can point to the moon’s location. However, the finger is not the moon. To look at the moon, it is necessary to gaze beyond the finger, right?"
          mathematica - Wiktionary

Noun

mathēmatica (genitive mathēmaticae); f, first declension
          mathematics

astrology
          ----------------------------

Arcadia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arcadia (Greek: Αρκαδία - Arkadía) is one of the regional units of Greece. It is part of the administrative region of Peloponnese. It is situated in the central and eastern part of the Peloponnese peninsula. It takes its name from the mythological character Arcas. In Greek mythology, it was the home of the god Pan. In European Renaissance arts, Arcadia was celebrated as an unspoiled, harmonious wilderness.

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth - Secret of Secrets

Four is it in qualities,
          shining in each of the planes of existence,
          but thirteen ( 13 - Death ) in one ( 1 - Magician ) ,
          the mystical number.
          Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:
          each shall direct the unfoldment of being,
          each shall channels be of the Great One

Hacking means finding out weaknesses in a computer or computer network, though the term can also refer to someone with an advanced understanding of computers and computer networks.[1]
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-06-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Hacking means finding out weaknesses in a computer or computer network, though the term can also refer to someone with an advanced understanding of computers and computer networks.[1]
            -------------------------

Started reading : Uthark Nightside of the Runes by Thomas Karlsson pdf free ebook download from virgo-network.com ... Thanks Michael C for the heads up

They are indeed fractal, and perhaps that is why they speak so clearly. They are not only symbolic letters, they are fractal constructs with many symbolic and geometrical layers directing us towards knowledge .... Michael C

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-06-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• continuing our exploration of :

Uthark Nightside of the Runes by Thomas Karlsson pdf free ebook download from virgo-network.com

p17

HEBREW GEMATRIA: Values from 60 - 69

68 > 14 > 5 - 68 - 22x17
              - --- wo! now!
              --- I will extol him.
              --- pr.n. "Long Eared".
              --- pr.n. "Wise".
              --- to tread to the ground, trample on (enemies); to despise.
              --- pr.n. "Building".
              --- (718 w/f); covered, enclosed.
              --- harlot, prostitute.
              --- pr.n. "Abundance".
              --- (628 w/f); life; livelihood.
              --- (718 w/f); grace, beauty.
              --- (628 w/f); to be wise, to gain wisdom; to gain by wisdom; to teach, make wise; to be a well trained (magician); wise, intelligent, understanding, discreet, cunning.
              --- poor.
              --- to turn, move round, bore through, perforate; writhe, be pained; to be loose, free, common, profane; to revolve, a flute; piper; one thrust through, dispatched, slain; unholy, unclean; defiled; a prostitute.
              --- wheat.
              --- pr.n. "Yah is Great".
              --- pr.n. "A Relative" or "A Connection".
              --- pr.n. "Plaited".
              --- a prophetess; a mistress of song, a female bard; a prophet's wife. ............ Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven (Official Music-Lyrics) - YouTube
              --- to enclose or shut up.
              +

Agrippa considered six as a perfect number (191). Since the number 66 is a doubling of the number 6, it can be viewed as a doubling of perfection or a symbolic representation of achieving perfect balance. Further, when the two sixes are added together, the result is 12, and when 1 and 2 are combined, the result is 3. Thus, the entire charm can be reduced to a complete symbol of the divine trinity.

---------------------------------- a repost from: http://www.energeticforum.com/212774-post3378.html

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven - YouTube

a bit of Flunkch for you

Boleskine House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Boleskine House (boll-ESS-kin; Scottish Gaelic: Both Fhleisginn) was the estate of author and occultist Aleister Crowley from 1899 to 1913. It is located on the South-Eastern shore of Loch Ness in Scotland, two miles east of the Village of Foyers. The house was built in the late 18th century by Archibald Fraser.

You know that aawesome song was written in that Mansion

Shall we play guitar :

Coordinates: 57°15′55.3″N 4°28′28.8″W

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
              And she's buying a stairway to heaven
              When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
              With a word she can get what she came for
              Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
              'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings
              In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings
              Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven
              Ooh, it makes me wonder
              Ooh, it makes me wonder

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west
              And my spirit is crying for leaving
              In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
              And the voices of those who stand looking
              Ooh, it makes me wonder
              Ooh, it really makes me wonder

And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune
              Then the piper will lead us to reason
              And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
              And the forests will echo with laughter

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now
              It's just a spring clean for the May queen
              Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
              There's still time to change the road you're on

And it makes me wonder

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know
              The piper's calling you to join him
              Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow and did you know
              Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?

And as we wind on down the road
              Our shadows taller than our soul
              There walks a lady we all know
              Who shines white light and wants to show
              How everything still turns to gold

And if you listen very hard
              The tune will come to you at last
              When all are one and one is all, yeah
              To be a rock and not to roll

And she's buying a stairway to heaven

Led Zeppelin IV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Track listingSide one
              No. Title Writer(s) Length
              1. "Black Dog" John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, and Robert Plant 4:54
              2. "Rock and Roll" John Bonham, Jones, Page, and Plant 3:40
              3. "The Battle of Evermore" Page and Plant 5:51
              4. "Stairway to Heaven" Page and Plant 8:02
              Wah Wah - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant - YouTube

Wah Wah - Robert Plant

From my island home I feel a chance
              Kiss the tide - goes time and circumstance
              Give me peace of mind and let me dance
              Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand
              On my heels these wings I gladly wear
              Laugh into the face of anger and despair
              Give me peace of mind and let me dance
              Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand

--------------------- just a side note

you guys are familiar with Radio Stations ..... example : Kissfm / Eagle101 / SoulRadio ..... whatever .... well one way for you to grasp the concept of Odin / Freya / Thor ( ( other "gods" as well .... fractal ) ) .... as viewed by the True Ancients imho .... you should see them as Radio Stations ..... one tunes into .... a certain frequency that is part of the All / the Source / call it what you want

the art of music has been specially considered divine, because it is the exact miniature of the law working through the whole universe. For instance, if we study ourselves we shall find that the beats of the pulse and the heart, the inhaling and exhaling of the breath are all the work of rhythm. Life depends upon the rhythmic working of the whole mechanism of the body. Breath manifests as voice , as word, as sound; and the sound is continually audible, the sound without and the sound within ourselves. That is music; it show that there is music both outside and within ourselves.
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-06-2013, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• CHAPTER VIII + Ehwaz – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

THE PLANES OF CORRESPONDENCE

"As above, so below; as below, so above."

The great Second Hermetic Principle embodies the truth that there is a harmony, agreement, and correspondence between the several planes of Manifestation, Life and Being. This truth is a truth because all that is included in the Universe emanates from the same source, and the same laws, principles, and characteristics apply to each unit, or combination of units of activity, as each manifests its own phenomena upon its own plane.

For the purpose of convenience of thought and study, the Hermetic Philosophy considers that the Universe may be divided into three great classes of phenomena, known as the Three Great Planes, namely:

I. The Great Physical Plane. II. The Great Mental Plane. III. The Great Spiritual Plane.
                This Fourth Dimension may be called "the Dimension of Vibration." It is a fact well known to modern science, as well as to the Hermetists who have embodied the truth in their "Third Hermetic Principle," that "everything is in motion; everything vibrates; nothing is at rest." From the highest manifestation, to the lowest, everything and all things Vibrate. Not only do they vibrate at different rates of motion, but as in different directions and in a different manner. The degrees of the "rate" of vibrations constitute the degrees of measurement on the Scale of Vibrations-in other words the degrees of the Fourth Dimension. And these degrees form what occultists call "Planes." The higher the degree of rate of vibration, the higher the plane, and the higher the manifestation of Life occupying that plane. So that while a plane is not "a place," nor yet "a state or condition," yet it possesses qualities common to both
                The Plane of Energy (C) comprises seven sub-planes of energy so highly organized that it bears many of the characteristics of "life," but which is not recognized by the minds of men on the ordinary plane of development, being available for the use on beings of the Spiritual Plane alone-such energy is unthinkable to ordinary man, and may be considered almost as "the divine power." The beings employing the same are as "gods" compared even to the highest human types known to us.

Comment

• Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er - YouTube

Uthark Nightside of the Runes by Thomas Karlsson pdf free ebook download from virgo-network.com

p18

+

Walter Russell -- Energy Generator Coils

Nature's first principle of power production and the construction of matter is to produce heat from the cold of space. The heat thus generated radiates back into cold to complete the wave cycle which automatically repeats itself in this ageless universe of infinite continuity.

Comment

• Hacking means finding out weaknesses in a computer or computer network, though the term can also refer to someone with an advanced understanding of computers and computer networks.[1]

p 19 or 1 - Magician

btw :

Niflheim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia = Nephilim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-07-2013, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• just thought of it

=

+

You can also read it as " I See"

Isa – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets + Kenaz – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

----------------------------

=

+ +

or Divine ( HM 1 ) Trinity ( HM 3 )

read it as MIX and See ( ie Alche Mist = Niflheim (or Niflheimr) ("Mist Home", the "Abode of Mist" or "Mist World") ) )

--------

auk - Wiktionary

English

[edit]
                      Alternative forms
                      awk, alk
                      [edit]
                      Etymology

From Icelandic álka, from Old Norse álka (“auk”), from Proto-Germanic *allakōn, *allōn (“sea-bird”), from Proto-Indo-European *el- (a kind of bird). Cognate with Swedish alka (“auk”), Danish alke (“auk”), Swedish dialectal alla (fuligula glacialis, “long-tailed duck”), Latin olor (“swan”), Ancient Greek ελέα (eléa, “marsh-bird”), Welsh alarch (“swan”
                      Animal Symbolism

Swan- Sensitive, Emotional, Dreamer, Mystic, Longevity, Awakening the True Beauty of the Power of the Self, Soul, Love, Beauty, Self-Transformation, Self-Images, Intuition, Empathy, Moon Magicks, Grace, Balance, Innocence
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-07-2013, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• just a side note : as it seems it needs to be shared

I've realized not too long ago that the "frequency" of Love to which i am attracted to ( as it is also Fractal ) is that of Respect .... Truth .... and mostly Justice ( Karmic )

not into lalaland Love ( although i respect it from a distance ) .....

a message to whom it concerns ..... Time is on Our Side : ..... we will F**K YOU UP with Love

XOXOXO

YOUR TIME IS UP

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-07-2013, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• What isn't given must be chosen, it all hides within the fractal construct:

< + B - I = < 3

Kaunas = fire + Berkano = Freya, remove Ice and let the flaming heart enter. Raidho shows the way.

Comment

• here is a word that is often used within the Muslim Context :

SUNNA

shall we dance

sunna - Wiktionary

Icelandic
                            [edit]
                            Etymology

From Old Norse sunna, from Proto-Germanic *sunnōn, from Proto-Indo-European *sh₂un- and Proto-Indo-European *sóh₂wl̥.

Germanic cognates: Old Frisian sunne (West Frisian sinne), Old Saxon sunna (Dutch zon), Old High German sunna (German Sonne), Gothic 𐍃𐌿𐌽𐌽𐍉, Old English sonne (English sun).

Indo-European cognates: Sanskrit स्वर्, Greek ἥλιος, Latin sol, Old Church Slavonic слъньцє (Russian солнце), Latvian saũle, Welsh haul,
                            [edit]
                            Noun

sunna f (genitive singular sunnu, plural sunnur) sunna f
                            (poetic) sun
                            [edit]
                            Synonyms
                            (sun): sól f
                            [edit]
                            Derived terms
                            sunnudagur
                            [edit]
                            Old Dutch
                            [edit]
                            Etymology

From Proto-Germanic *sunnōn.
                            [edit]
                            Noun

sunna f
                            sun
                            [edit]
                            Descendants
                            Middle Dutch: sonne
                            Dutch: zon
                            [edit]
                            Old High German
                            [edit]
                            Etymology

From Proto-Germanic *sunnōn, whence also Old English sunne. Ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *sh₂un-, *sóh₂wl̥.
                            [edit]
                            Noun

sunna f
                            sun
                            [edit]
                            Descendants
                            Middle High German sunne
                            German: Sonne
                            [edit]
                            Old Irish
                            [edit]
                            Adverb

sunna
                            Alternative spelling of sund.
                            [edit]
                            Old Saxon
                            [edit]
                            Etymology

From Proto-Germanic *sunnōn, whence also Old English sunne. Ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *sh₂un-, *sóh₂wl̥.
                            [edit]
                            Noun

sunna f
                            sun

[edit]
                            Declension

The guide leads you to the doorway, then waits for your return.”

a little solar update :

Sun today &mdash; solar flares online

Solar flares today
                            Today, 5 solar flares were observed:
                            Active region Begin, UT Max, UT End, UT
                            Flare of class C1.1 1645 00:45:00 01:02:00 01:10:00

Flare of class C1.0 1653 03:50:00 03:54:00 04:03:00

Flare of class C1.0 1640 06:35:00 06:39:00 06:46:00

Flare of class C1.3 0 07:39:00 07:47:00 07:51:00

Flare of class C3.1 1640 08:44:00 08:52:00 08:57:00

Solar flares yesterday
                            Yesterday, 5 solar flares were observed:
                            Active region Begin, UT Max, UT End, UT
                            Flare of class C3.0 1653 02:57:00 03:03:00 03:09:00

Flare of class C1.9 1653 09:15:00 09:50:00 10:12:00

Flare of class C1.2 1653 11:22:00 11:27:00 11:32:00

Flare of class C1.7 1652 12:44:00 12:54:00 13:01:00

Flare of class C1.2 1653 16:58:00 17:03:00 17:12:00

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-07-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• in light of the previous post

we have discussed quite a bit Pier Luigi Ighina -- magnetic atom

see :http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-38.html

what i have not read at the time (only picked the fruit of interest ) was the following :

Pier Luigi Ighina has always had a special provision to the study of phenomenology Electromagnetic and a lot of capacity in the execution of related mechanisms. But, according to he says, a lot of information and suggestions came directly from intelligence extraterrestrials , strongly affected by these attitudes and the depth of its insights in that sector Technical and Scientific. Of course not, however, that would have revealed numerous important secrets of electromagnetism if they had not been more than confident of his moral integrity moral, of his good temperament, of simple and friendly pacifism. Ighina recounts that his meeting with extraterrestrials took place almost ten years before, on the mountain at Castellaccio Imola. Today he is convinced of being a "planned" and that his task is to bring pursuing an important mission, that of regeneration of humanity into the well. He, therefore, would have the task of planting the seed act to sprout in the hearts of men to make them best. If men do not change and do not adjust to the pace of vital nature instead of destroy it, says Ighina, they will succumb before the final action of purifying Messengers of Cosmic Harmony. Even though the first Ighina had shown exceptional ability in his technical profession. They say he was able to identify failures in electrical without any instrumentation. It seems that only the tip of your finger is enough to discover the point and nature of the malfunction.
                              http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_C...accio_(Ravenna)

Coordinate: 44°09′42″N 11°31′39″E = HM 5 + HM 4 = HM 9

44°09′42″N = 44+9+41+91 = 185 = HM 5

11°31′39″E = 11+31+38+5= 85 = 13 = HM 4

Ighina says, then, that was the Madonna to inspire in the study of phenomena electromagnetic. He argues that the electromagnet is the crux of the existence and of nature. But Pier Luigi Ighina, a good man and simple as a child, as [infatigablecabile] still a man. While working even at night together with his collaborators and behind the precise instructions from the sky has noticed to be lagging behind in the construction of the mechanism designed. The times were accelerated the construction has made almost frantic and hurried accordingly.

+

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post201011

Pier Ighina's Cosmic Energy Inventions - The Tesla / Reich / Keely of Italy - English Subtitles - YouTube

Pierluigi Ighina - Le Leggi del Ritmo e altro dispositivi - INFORMARMY.com

Ighina affirmed that we see only a part of the reality, from the moment that also the light of the Sun is rhythmic, pulsating, since it reabsorbs in itself as "shades" unnoticed from the human senses, the reflections of its light, that it not only receives from the Planets, but also from the Firmament, that is the screen on which the Sun projects the film of the Creation ( astrotheology ), that is underlined in apparent and deceptive way, in virtue of the retinic persistence as matter less or more in motion in the Space.
                              +

NASA is tracking electron beams from the Sun

(Phys.org) -- In the quest to understand how the world's weather moves around the globe, scientists have had to tease apart different kinds of atmospheric movement, such as the great jet streams that can move across a whole hemisphere versus more intricate, localized flows. Much the same must currently be done to understand the various motions at work in the great space weather system that links the sun and Earth as the sun shoots material out in all directions, creating its own version of a particle sea to fill up the solar system.
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-07-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Sunnanvind, the warm southerly wind that lifts the ice off the soil. When Sunnanwind blows life back into us, it's time to spin the sun wheel once again.

Comment

Working...
                                X