MachineIt did not take UFO vary long to get that setup out as he is a crazy man.
Dana
This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.
Machine
Dana

[/IMG]
? Your previous post for upper and lower comm, expanded flow was excellent, on that post where are the diodes 1a, 2a, 3a and 4a cathodes connecting, or are they open.
...I am still laughing at Dana's post...
) that are the same as no "a"...I displayed like that so you guys could read them open...meaning setting DMM's at open end of diodes...so you could verify the currents I was referring to were there...





Machine
Dana
... will "fit" ...that at same time...two currents of different flow directions (opposites) will be traveling through the same conductor...





[/IMG]



© 2007–2026 A & P Electronic Media and its licensors · posts © their authors · Copyright & Archive Policy

Comment